+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

yemanja79

Jul 14, 2023
I submitted my online application on June 6th (Ottawa resident) but no AOR yet. At what point should I raise a web-form, anyone know? Not sure if it's too soon to raise a web-form or not. Thanks.

Just got AOR today, finally!

Type: Online
Application: Single
Physical Presence: 1228 days
Sent: June 6th
Received: June 6th
AOR: July 18th

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I received AOR for mine and 2 of my kids today. I had earlier only submitted the foreign passport and PR Card as ID proof for my kids. Shamelessly I had also tried to submit the health cards thru webform yesterday, don't think they would have done anything with it.

Will the application be returned sometime later only after AOR or is usually done before that?

lionwoods

Jul 6, 2023
I received AOR for mine and 2 of my kids today. I had earlier only submitted the foreign passport and PR Card as ID proof for my kids. Shamelessly I had also tried to submit the health cards thru webform yesterday, don't think they would have done anything with it.

Will the application be returned sometime later only after AOR or is usually done before that?
Basically, application gets returned if its not completed. In your case application is marked as AOR that itself means nothing is pending on your file

SMNewMember

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019

So your kids documents got accepted then ? Foreign passport and PR card copies? I am in a similar situation and so would be relieved to know.

Edmundtimi

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
ah ok thanks! When I try registering for the tracker I getting an error.-

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

probably not in the system yet?
They send you another email (in my case it was 4 days after AOR) with the instructions to login into the tracker. Until that, you are not able to login into the tracker.

Reactions: 11CECapp

Ramamfm

Aug 26, 2021
Type: Online
Application: Family
Physical Presence: 1200
Sent: June 6th
Received: June 6th
AOR: July 8th

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Basically, application gets returned if its not completed. In your case application is marked as AOR that itself means nothing is pending on your file
AOR doesn't guarantee that everything is fine. In my previous application, even after AOR and a background check, it was canceled eight months later due to an error in the calculation of physical presence. I initially applied in November 2022, but now I am in June 2023 aplicants.

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
AOR doesn't guarantee that everything is fine. In my previous application, even after AOR and a background check, it was canceled eight months later due to an error in the calculation of physical presence. I initially applied in November 2022, but now I am in June 2023 aplicants.
It's quite possible. That's the bigger worry, the earlier they return will save me time. I guess I just have to wait now.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

olvach101

Jan 20, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
16-10-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1095