+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I think I got a ghost update on July 15th - tracker says “updated on July 15”, but there are no changes in individual statuses (e.g. in background check)
I got it too.. does showing any status aa in progress means that item has started?
Or by default multiple items show in progress just after AoR itself?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Application : Jun 11, AOR: July 12, Online

July 17, E-Mail received from IRCC for application tracking .

Language , physical presence, background verification, prohibitions : In progress
Citizenship test and ceremony: Not started
Same like that . What does that mean?

AKOPEIN

Nov 24, 2017
Guys, i have a question, right now i am in India and i just got my AOR, do they ask everyone to do finger print submission? Because i am unable to travel to canada (as per Canada.ca we have to take figner print from canada) due to a family emergency

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Guys, i have a question, right now i am in India and i just got my AOR, do they ask everyone to do finger print submission? Because i am unable to travel to canada (as per Canada.ca we have to take figner print from canada) due to a family emergency
Not everyone, selected few. There are options to do FP from outside Canada too, if needed.

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
My application (2 adults 1 child) was returned for non submission of PR card of child but… it’s there. I see it in the print out etc of the application as well and I have screen shots of every submitted online page. .

question. I’ve resubmitted today do I now wait until approx 30 days for an AOR as though I’m a July applicant or are resubmissions on a different timeline?
Can you share your timeline..??

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
My Application was also returned with reason that identification document is required for minor applicant. I had submitted passport and PR card for my Son. They were like if you submit PR card as a ID proof then second ID must be Canadian. So I resubmitted application with PR carde and School ID card. and they accepted it.

If It may help
Was it Paper BAsed? can you share your timeline.

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Anyone else who’s received aor but portal hasn’t updated? Received aor on Friday 14th June but still nothing on the portal

simplexxx

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
My husband received AOR today, I’m still waiting for mine, we applied the same day.

My husband’s:
Type: Online application
Application sent: June 15th 2023
AOR: July 17th 2023

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
the Portal will never get updated....you shoud use the tracker....thats what everyone says Register for your status tracker
ah ok thanks! When I try registering for the tracker I getting an error.-

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

probably not in the system yet?