Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
Hi,

I was asked to submit a documents to determine that I satisfy that physical presence requirement as a part of CIT 520 request after interview on June 15th, 2023:

Rental Agreements, Leases, Mortgage documents - I don't all the agreements since I lived on an adhoc basis for a few months
Records of employment or paystubs
Entry-Exit Records of movement from USA - is this the same as I-94 travel history?
Other: I-94 Travel Records for US Visitors

I submitted the documents on August 10th, 2023. Anyone has any idea what to expect moving forward?

Thanks,
Krishna

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
any one was waiting for Background check for long and got it completed recent, I have been waiting for Bg to be completed for four months now still pending

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I got LPP on May 12 and nothing since then. How long have you all waited before receiving the ceremony invite email?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
How many days to update the Tracker to complete and do you have any Idea how soon they send the Citizenship certificate ( e-Certificate)?
It depends on how fast you send the signed oath form and how fast they acknowledge it. For me I got it close to 24 hrs after submitting the signed oath form. Tracker I checked 4 days after oath as there is no need of that after oath is scheduled and it was completed.

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
I got the Application updated date changed to 12th August-2023 but no status has been changed. I am in wait since December-2022, to have LPP completed from In Progress. No Change in those update. Not sure when it will be completed. I have raised for GCMS as well, but did not get reply yet been there for one month already.

Reactions: may2019

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
It depends on how fast you send the signed oath form and how fast they acknowledge it. For me I got it close to 24 hrs after submitting the signed oath form. Tracker I checked 4 days after oath as there is no need of that after oath is scheduled and it was completed.
Do you know how to apply for a Passport with an e-Certificate? I did mine with Paper and it was smooth do we need to show E-Certificate on a Mobile phone or Color Print?

Jenn20

Mar 12, 2019
Hello
Application Filed: June 2, 2022
Background Verfication Completed: Nov 17, 2022
Citizenship Test Completed: Feb 2, 2023
Processing Office- Vancouver

I have recently received an email for an interview regarding verification of identity which will be via Microsoft teams and the interview is on August 23rd. I am not quite sure what the process will be after this interview but can someone give me an idea on when can I expect the oath ceremony as I am planning a vacation on January 2024 and have to apply for visa. I was wondering whether I should wait until I receive my Canadian Passport? Any suggestions on how this citizenship process works after the interview. Please and Thank You!!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello
Application Filed: June 2, 2022
Background Verfication Completed: Nov 17, 2022
Citizenship Test Completed: Feb 2, 2023
Processing Office- Vancouver

I have recently received an email for an interview regarding verification of identity which will be via Microsoft teams and the interview is on August 23rd. I am not quite sure what the process will be after this interview but can someone give me an idea on when can I expect the oath ceremony as I am planning a vacation on January 2024 and have to apply for visa. I was wondering whether I should wait until I receive my Canadian Passport? Any suggestions on how this citizenship process works after the interview. Please and Thank You!!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/meeting-with-citizenship-officer.789728/#post-10420661

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
finally everything on my tracker is passed. just waiting to be invited for the ceremony. After I sent my passports and the translation of the stamps physical presence passed with the rest of the tracker.

James1239

Jun 15, 2023
Got GCMS notes over the weekend. Applied (June 2022, Test Completed December 2022, Still waiting for LPP to complete.) In GCMS notes, LPP not even started.

James1239

Jun 15, 2023
Exactly 30 days for me, some seem to get them 2 weeks, some seem to wait months. It is supposed to be within 30 days.

I emailed them with the application date, tracking number and 'not received' in the subject line on day 29 and I'm not sure if that helped get them on day 30?
Got GCMS notes over the weekend. It has some TRIAGE 1 and TRIAGE 2 dated 2017 and 2016 and no other info in this section. Became PR in 2018 and applied citizenship application 2022. Don't understand what this means. Does anyone who ordered GCMS has this dates for triage before even they applied.

James1239

Jun 15, 2023
Got GCMS notes over the weekend. It has some TRIAGE 1 and TRIAGE 2 dated 2017 and 2016 and no other info in this section. Became PR in 2018 and applied citizenship application 2022. Don't understand what this means. Does anyone who ordered GCMS has this dates for triage before even they applied