+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
yes I have, the answer I keep getting is that everything is normal, nothing we need from you, you're application is within normal processing time so just wait ! the webform did not have any replies though, I've also requested ATIP but nothing is there. office is Sydny
What is your secondary processing office?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I do not have secondary, I think there's no one assigned to my case !! does everyone has a secondary processing office?
I know Sydney office do process some citizenship application but for test it goes to local office and who then send you invite. What is your location?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I'm in contact with them but no luck so far ! :( thanks for your help and suggestions
You did not answer my location question. It's ok if you not comfortable sharing it. But search the forum to find email address of that office and drop an email. Maybe they will pull your application.

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
You did not answer my location question. It's ok if you not comfortable sharing it. But search the forum to find email address of that office and drop an email. Maybe they will pull your application.
sorry forgot about that, I'm in Vancouver-Downtown. which office are you talking about. MP office? I already emailed them more than a month ago, they just come back today asked me to fill a form to give them access. so there's still hope but I donno

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Reactions: shirin1313

dukees86

Aug 2, 2017
My Citizenship App timeline:

Type: Online application
Processing Office: Niagara Falls
Physical Presence Days: 1,097
Application: Single, Online
Application sent: June 18, 2022
AOR: June 23, 2022
Background complete: Nov 29, 2022
Test Invite Letter: Mar 10, 2023
Test Date: Mar 17, 2023
Prohibition, Presence and Language Completed: June 6, 2023

Is there any movement with Oaths scheduling? Or IRCC went on a collective vacation???
First it was Syrians, then Covid, then Ukraine, then strike (only 10 days, but hey, it is a great excuse). IRCC says that 77% of citizenship applications are done within service standard of 12 months, which is a terrible lie. In my experience, less than half of applicants get it within 12 months. I was planning a summer trip but now I'm stuck here indefinitely. IRCC is a true representative of a Canadian overall decline. I'm from Europe and this is substandard level of service.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My Citizenship App timeline:

Type: Online application
Processing Office: Niagara Falls
Physical Presence Days: 1,097
Application: Single, Online
Application sent: June 18, 2022
AOR: June 23, 2022
Background complete: Nov 29, 2022
Test Invite Letter: Mar 10, 2023
Test Date: Mar 17, 2023
Prohibition, Presence and Language Completed: June 6, 2023

Is there any movement with Oaths scheduling? Or IRCC went on a collective vacation???
First it was Syrians, then Covid, then Ukraine, then strike (only 10 days, but hey, it is a great excuse). IRCC says that 77% of citizenship applications are done within service standard of 12 months, which is a terrible lie. In my experience, less than half of applicants get it within 12 months. I was planning a summer trip but now I'm stuck here indefinitely. IRCC is a true representative of a Canadian overall decline. I'm from Europe and this is substandard level of service.
You should drop an email to Niagara falls oath scheduling email address

Aarya_1596

Aug 25, 2019
Office: Scarborough
Type: Online/Single
Application Submitted: Jun 05, 2022
AOR received: Jun 10, 2022
Background Verification Complete: Nov 29, 2022
Citizenship Test Invitation: January 20, 2023
Citizenship Test Taken: February 15, 2023
Citizenship Test status Complete: February 15, 2023
Language, Physical Presence & Prohibitions: Completed on June 23, 2023 | updated on June 27, 2023

Reactions: becca545

saifali_a95

Jan 8, 2021
WHAT!? That makes absolutely no sense. Your travel plans aside which obviously is a terrible inconvenience, do they not realize that mississauga is 5 hours away? The ceremonies are usually early in the morning how do they expect you to get there in time? What is your processing office? I'm really worried now that that's gonna happen to me I also live in Ottawa. I will not be able to make it I have health problems I have to sleep at home. I absolutely will not be able to get up at 3 in the morning to drive to mississauga.
I got another email one day later that they have changed my in person oath ceremony to Virtual ceremony. However, I still have not received any confirmation that they will reschedule my oath ceremony. Don't know when will it happen.

saifali_a95

Jan 8, 2021
WHAT!? That makes absolutely no sense. Your travel plans aside which obviously is a terrible inconvenience, do they not realize that mississauga is 5 hours away? The ceremonies are usually early in the morning how do they expect you to get there in time? What is your processing office? I'm really worried now that that's gonna happen to me I also live in Ottawa. I will not be able to make it I have health problems I have to sleep at home. I absolutely will not be able to get up at 3 in the morning to drive to mississauga.
Processing office was Niagara falls.

long_road

May 12, 2023
I got another email one day later that they have changed my in person oath ceremony to Virtual ceremony. However, I still have not received any confirmation that they will reschedule my oath ceremony. Don't know when will it happen.
Thank goodness for that. I hope you hear something soon.