Test Taken: March 10, 2023
Test Complete: March 13, 2023
LPP Complete: June 2, 2023
Oath Invitation: June 13, 2023
Oath Ceremony: June 22, 2023
E-Certificate: June 22, 2023

long_road

May 12, 2023
I just checked my tracker and realized that everything has been completed and was updated on June 2nd. All that is left is for the oath which remains "not started".

I know that everything varies greatly but I'm wondering if there is a general time line from that point to getting an oath invitation. Could I realistically still be looking at many months of waiting at this point?

AJ_77

Oct 16, 2020
I just checked my tracker and realized that everything has been completed and was updated on June 2nd. All that is left is for the oath which remains "not started".

I know that everything varies greatly but I'm wondering if there is a general time line from that point to getting an oath invitation. Could I realistically still be looking at many months of waiting at this point?
If you look at the June tracker the average days of receiving Oath invite is within a month. But I have a friend who has been waiting since December last year for Oath invite so it could be anything. Majority of the time it's pretty quick as I received the invite within 2 weeks. So hopefully you'll receive it soon.

Good luck you're almost there.

Reactions: long_road

Ninisha

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017

For my husband everything was updated and completed on June 7 and Oath is the only one remaining and it is not started yet.

kabby

Feb 28, 2013
Hello everyone, completed our citizenship test on March 31 and and received an email saying your test is complete with the score. My husbands status changed to completed but my status says In progress for some reason. Couldn’t get through to talk to someone at CIC, is there any other way to reach them ?
(Note: when I was taking the test my internet disconnected so I had to take the test in a new computer from the beginning, but finished the test with in the given time and got an email stating it’s completed)

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone, completed our citizenship test on March 31 and and received an email saying your test is complete with the score. My husbands status changed to completed but my status says In progress for some reason. Couldn’t get through to talk to someone at CIC, is there any other way to reach them ?
(Note: when I was taking the test my internet disconnected so I had to take the test in a new computer from the beginning, but finished the test with in the given time and got an email stating it’s completed)
You can drop an email to the test invite email address and ask for an update.

Reactions: kabby

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I just got my oath scheduling but it is for next week in Mississauga despite the fact that I live in Ottawa. I am also moving the day it is scheduled for so I had to email them to move it. Fingers crossed it happens soon!
That has got to be one of the craziest things I have read lately.

long_road

May 12, 2023
I got oath ceremony request from Mississauga Office scheduled for 28th June. Unfortunately I am going outside of Canada on 24th. I asked them to reschedule my oath ceremony. I also requested to do it virtual online as I live in Ottawa. They asked me to attend in person ceremony in Missisauga.
WHAT!? That makes absolutely no sense. Your travel plans aside which obviously is a terrible inconvenience, do they not realize that mississauga is 5 hours away? The ceremonies are usually early in the morning how do they expect you to get there in time? What is your processing office? I'm really worried now that that's gonna happen to me I also live in Ottawa. I will not be able to make it I have health problems I have to sleep at home. I absolutely will not be able to get up at 3 in the morning to drive to mississauga.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
WHAT!? That makes absolutely no sense. Your travel plans aside which obviously is a terrible inconvenience, do they not realize that mississauga is 5 hours away? The ceremonies are usually early in the morning how do they expect you to get there in time? What is your processing office? I'm really worried now that that's gonna happen to me I also live in Ottawa. I will not be able to make it I have health problems I have to sleep at home. I absolutely will not be able to get up at 3 in the morning to drive to mississauga.
It does not happen in normal circumstances. The OP would have changed location and not informed IRCC about it so it's going to a location mentioned in the application is my wild guess.

long_road

May 12, 2023
It does not happen in normal circumstances. The OP would have changed location and not informed IRCC about it so it's going to a location mentioned in the application is my wild guess.
Thank you that put to my mind at ease a bit. There's no way that that's any kind of norm. Otherwise this country has truly gone completely insane.

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
anyone from the stuck group of "ghost update on March 2nd" has any progress? I'm still background check complete on Dec 5 and no other update or test invite ! :(

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
No test invite is really weird. Did you try contacting IRCC or raising a webform?
yes I have, the answer I keep getting is that everything is normal, nothing we need from you, you're application is within normal processing time so just wait ! the webform did not have any replies though, I've also requested ATIP but nothing is there. office is Sydny