+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I just got my oath scheduling but it is for next week in Mississauga despite the fact that I live in Ottawa. I am also moving the day it is scheduled for so I had to email them to move it. Fingers crossed it happens soon!
Is it online? If yes, find some time during your move and get done with it. Ottawa is slowest and getting a new date can be a nightmare.

raebae

Apr 9, 2019
Is it online? If yes, find some time during your move and get done with it. Ottawa is slowest and getting a new date can be a nightmare.
Nope it is in person in Mississauga. Online I could make work. But I cannot get down there that day. Thus the issue.

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
My application hasn't seen any movement since Dec 22, 2022. LPP is still in progress. My application is straightforward as they come yet there has been such a long delay. Contacting IRCC has been futile. No response to webforms and to my calls. I am very worried that there is some issue with my application and I can't get in touch with them to find out what it is.
I'm in the same boat with you, my BE finished on Dec5, I had a ghost update on March 2, and that's it ! no test invite no nothing ! calling,webform, nothing helped :(

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
Don’t worry - my wife is March 2022, test m background complete in December , ghost update March 2 and nothing after that. Just chill n watch the laziness of IRCC bots
so far everyone that I've seen stuck had a ghost update on March 2 !! what's special about march 2nd

flipper11

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
I think there's something special about March 2, I've seen some other ppl that are stuck all had ghost updates on March 2nd.
With the Dec 16 then march 02 ghost updates are the ones stuck... definitely something is weird there... I can only think yearly quota issues...the ones didn't make the 2022 cut put into a "we work on it when we feel like it" bin. Sighh

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
In How many Days/months after completing all sections, we get Citizenship Ceremony started ?
I had put up 2 seperate files online for citizenship for me and my wife.

I came to canada in 2011 as a student and then after completed whole journey till now to citizenship.
IRCC must have all history about my self.
My wife came to canada as PR in Dec-2018.

I had put my file in June-2022(1st June-AOR) and my wife in August-2022.
Today I checked status and found that all sections of her profile are completed except Citizenship Ceremony.

In my Profile, LPP is still in progress.
Can not Understand how these people are managing the Process and Updates. is there human who is looking into the applications or some AI Automation in place ?

Well, I hope all people who are left from last year should processed on priority. Have a Nice Day !!! :)

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got oath invite (tracker updated today). Mods please update the sheet. Details in my signature

Oath invite: 9 June 2023
Oath Ceremony: 22 June 2023 (administered by Mississauga office, Niagara office was my processing office)

Good luck everyone!!