+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
my background check was finished on December 5, I havent't been invited to do the test. I had only one ghost update on March 2. got ATIP and nothing is in there. nothing else is started. called CIC multiple times, they said there's nothing to worry about and nothing they can do since it hasn't been 21 months yet. any suggestions what I should do? I'm thinking of withdraw and applying again, but I'm afraid with my luck I'd still end up in the same situation.
Are you a June 2022 applicant? Withdraw won't help you.

AJ_77

Oct 16, 2020
my background check was finished on December 5, I havent't been invited to do the test. I had only one ghost update on March 2. got ATIP and nothing is in there. nothing else is started. called CIC multiple times, they said there's nothing to worry about and nothing they can do since it hasn't been 21 months yet. any suggestions what I should do? I'm thinking of withdraw and applying again, but I'm afraid with my luck I'd still end up in the same situation.
Don't withdraw it. Your time will come. You've spent 1 year already so just wait.

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Admin please update the tracker.
Oath ceremony in person june 21st. Confirmed via call center today.
is it on Glen Erin Dr?
I went there with my husband...
1) your guests can only come inside the room to take the picture at the end of the ceremony. Mu hubbie was scheduled for 330pm and it was late. They finished it around 6pm and I left there around 640pm.
2) come a little bit early of your time to get a parking spot.
3) try to sit in the front and right side inside the room, if you want to take the picture with the Judge at the end. They take the pictures with the flags =)
Congrats and good luck! =)

Reactions: becca545

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
Don’t worry - my wife is March 2022, test m background complete in December , ghost update March 2 and nothing after that. Just chill n watch the laziness of IRCC bots

Reactions: becca545

ApexMobile

Jun 9, 2023
Hi, I applied online on June 18, 2022 got AOR after couple of weeks then no update after that, everything is in progress. Submitted web form couple of times and received the typical response that we have the same information what you can see on citizenship tracker. Today I requested GSM notes to see if they have done anything on the application.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I applied online on June 18, 2022 got AOR after couple of weeks then no update after that, everything is in progress. Submitted web form couple of times and received the typical response that we have the same information what you can see on citizenship tracker. Today I requested GSM notes to see if they have done anything on the application.
That would help you to know where it is stuck

Reactions: ApexMobile

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
That’s a good idea ! Since apps are processed by bots , I feel like when someone apply for GCMS notes - bots see the activity and they start doing something on the apps they left behind for whatever reason or maybe due to a bug- that’s my opinion after reading thousands of posts since PR days.
Also call them a couple of times every month -

when you call them, email the test centre, submit webform for any reason - it all gets registered In Gcms notes word to word ( phone calls are not word to word since it depends what the agent entered in notes ) all of this is helpful , when a MP sends email to IRCC , finally a real human being is obliged to look into it - all this is just from the experience of gazing the forum multiple times a week and might not be accurate - whatever it takes to keep things moving - good luck bud.

Reactions: ApexMobile

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Hi, I got an update in my profile and now LPP is completed.

How much time does it take for Oath ceremony? Should I contact their call centre and ask for that?

Reactions: CoorsHeavy