Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
I had yesterday ceremony oath and I was listening the section and than transfer me to break out room than I got removed from the host, I don’t know why and if they reschedule my oath, how long may take ?

nowayjust

Sep 24, 2022
Hello fellow June applicants - anyone in the same boat? Haven't got any update since test done in Jan? It's been over 3 months T_T

Thanks!!!

-------timeline------

Type: Online application

AOR Office: Sydney
Application: Single

AOR: June 20, 2022

BG completed: November 26, 2022

Test Invite: January 20, 2023 (email from Scarborough office)
Test Taken: January 27, 2023
Test Complete: January 30, 2023
GU: March 2, 2023 (system update)

LPP: In Progress
Oath Ceremony: Not Started
Yup. AOR June 21st, test completed Jan 30th. No updates since then
Same.

gbiradar

Jan 28, 2018
Just finsihed the oath ceremony at Scarborough office and sent the signed oath form.

There is one more question: how to confirm the receipt of the signed form? Will the officer reply to our email confirming the signed has been received successfully?

Thanks
You won't get any confirmation, tracker will be updated stating process is completed.

Reactions: koiwa528

IOI1984

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
I had yesterday ceremony oath and I was listening the section and than transfer me to break out room than I got removed from the host, I don’t know why and if they reschedule my oath, how long may take ?
Did you not try to reconnect to the session? This is strange, as it's specified in the PDF that if you get disconnected for any reason, you should reconnect using the same invite link.

Last edited:

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
Did you not try to reconnect to the session? This is strange, as it's specified in the PDF that if you get disconnected for any reason, you should reconnect using the same invite link.
I did try to reconnected couple of times it says the Host removed you from the session that’s why, now I send them email and I hope they don’t put me last of the queues and should be quick one

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
I applied in June, got AOR Jun10,2022.

My background is compeleted on Dec5,2022 and I have not been invited to do the test yet. Called CIC multiple times and they told me there's nothing they can do as the officer needs to decide to invite me to test and it has not been 24 months since I applied so they cannot leave a note for officer. Anyone from Jun AOR that still waiting for test invite? I'm desprate :(

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
I have been waiting for a test invitation since Nov 2022. My BG was cleared on Nov 24, 2022. Don't know what's up to IRCC these days.
Have you recieved your test invitation yet? my background was comepeted on Dec 5th and I have not yet been invited to do the test :( I called CIC and they told me my application is being process at CPC Sydney,

Mistymac

Dec 2, 2022
No update since my test was marked complete on March 23rd. Still says waiting on you for info but there has been no request for info (when I phoned end of March the person said everything looks ok).

I tried phoning 2x yesterday at different times but the system said there was no agent to take a call at this time and second time I phoned, the system just hung up on me. As far as Im aware my application is still being processed in Sydney. But my test invite was from West Citizenship..which I believe is Vancouver (makes sense as I live in BC). I'd really like to know.