+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Nin Hannah

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
r u both Mississauga office? is it in-person oath or Zoom? and how many days did u got the email from last Update status of your tracker?
Yup! I also got the email invite. Thanks for info though. I wish this time they don't mess up from AM to PM :) :) Well, see you at 12th morning. All the best to us :)

IND_CAD

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
HI guys...i am currently renting a place. when i apply for a passport what address i should use ? i don't want to use my current rental address.

Is there any company/address provider services available in Toronto area ?

Thank you

gbiradar

Jan 28, 2018
HI guys...i am currently renting a place. when i apply for a passport what address i should use ? i don't want to use my current rental address.

Is there any company/address provider services available in Toronto area ?

Thank you
Not sure I understand the query completely. But your address is not printed on your passport. The address is for delivery only.
Once you receive the passport you can pen down the address manually. There is blank space on passport where you have to write emergency contact details and your home address.

Reactions: IND_CAD

IND_CAD

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not sure I understand the query completely. But your address is not printed on your passport. The address is for delivery only.
Once you receive the passport you can pen down the address manually. There is blank space on passport where you have to write emergency contact details and your home address.
ohh..i thought address will be printed on passport..Thank you!

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
did any one do finger print overseas , printed on Canadian C216 form , provided by any authorized Canadian finger print agency like Commissionaires, and once did it overseas and mailed to commissionaires or any other agency, they sent it to RCMP on his behave and got accepted,
I got finger print request and I am in Egypt, I contacted Commissionaires who they do finger print , here in Canada, some applicant even used them, they are authorized finger print, they sent me a form C216, it is exactly the form , used here by all agency for finger print, and they told me to get my finger print on it, in my country, and mail it to them and they will submit it to RCMP, as I did it here, but I heard sometimes RCMP might not accept it if ink not clear in the form because taking it in other country, here in Canada, the finger print agency they know what they doing, they help you to get clear finger print clear, as Canadian standard, that is why I am asking, did any one get finger print overseas and got accepted by RCMP or they mostly deny it.

LLPpengding

May 6, 2023
Hello fellow June applicants - anyone in the same boat? Haven't got any update since test done in Jan? It's been over 3 months T_T

Thanks!!!

-------timeline------

Type: Online application

AOR Office: Sydney
Application: Single

AOR: June 20, 2022

BG completed: November 26, 2022

Test Invite: January 20, 2023 (email from Scarborough office)
Test Taken: January 27, 2023
Test Complete: January 30, 2023
GU: March 2, 2023 (system update)

LPP: In Progress
Oath Ceremony: Not Started

becca545

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hello fellow June applicants - anyone in the same boat? Haven't got any update since test done in Jan? It's been over 3 months T_T

Thanks!!!

-------timeline------

Yup. AOR June 21st, test completed Jan 30th. No updates since then

Reactions: LLPpengding

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hello, I am also most ready to send my application, just one last query. I lost my IELTS scorecard which I took during PR many years ago. I did study in Canada and have the degree certificate in English Language. Is that enough for proof of language? The degree certificate does not specifically mention that language of instruction was English but the certificate is in English which should make it obvious. Any thoughts?
if you have high school and up canadian english or french no need any certificate for language skill

gbiradar

Jan 28, 2018

Thanks!!!

-------timeline------

Scarborough office - LPP completed on 4th May.
Citizenship Test was updated on 20th March.