+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

mayankrawat23

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I saw new update on the citizenship tracker online.
My original oath date 20 april was cancelled, however new date updated is now 11 May for oath ceremony

Reactions: Mrnassaro

parkland

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Tracker updated my oath ceremony on May 9th. Previous ceremony was April 20th.(Edmonton office)
No e-mail yet. I hope it's in-person.

Reactions: Mrnassaro

yxecanada

Mar 9, 2023
We have exact same timeline, processing office and dates.
I got rescheduled from April 20th to May 8th.
I really hope it is in person too otherwise I will have to reschedule yet again.
Tracker updated my oath ceremony on May 9th. Previous ceremony was April 20th.(Edmonton office)
No e-mail yet. I hope it's in-person.

vancitysai

Mar 16, 2023
My original oath date was April 25th, Virtually in Vancouver. I got a Ghost update today, but no new date yet on the tracker.

cssa

Feb 19, 2018
My original oath date was April 25th, Virtually in Vancouver. I got a Ghost update today, but no new date yet on the tracker.
Same. Oath date April 25th, Vancouver. I got a Ghost update today, but no new date yet on the tracker

May 3, 2023
i had applied for Proof of citizenship Canada application but my application is stuck in the stage on design made from last 2 months . what should I do now . i had also applied web form but no one replied. while on call they says it is still in process but the meaning of the design made as per IRCC website is that the design has been made on my file.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
i had applied for Proof of citizenship Canada application but my application is stuck in the stage on design made from last 2 months . what should I do now . i had also applied web form but no one replied. while on call they says it is still in process but the meaning of the design made as per IRCC website is that the design has been made on my file.
I hope you meant decision made? What is you processing office?

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
any one received Digital finger print request for the result to be sent by RCMP to IRCC, and they did that in Egypt, I am way for in Egypt a 5 weeks and got today request and don't know that exactly what Tod, in Egypt I am not sure they can do digital print and sent it to RCMP, they only do Ink