+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

upadhyay

Feb 18, 2015
I am from Edmonton. My LPP Completed on March 29 and just tracker show's my oath will be on May 3. If someone from Edmonton waiting on their Oath.

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Congratulations! My LPP is still in progress. I hope I’ll see some updates soon.

Did you and your husband apply together?
We applied separately, but we did it at the same time. They requested him fingerprints, but they 'made me wait' and the progress is the same now.

Reactions: AlCanPR

sumeet169

Jul 27, 2018
I hope so but even if the online oath the host at least should come to the office and work, shouldn't he/she?
Heres a couple of things I was thinking. The number of employees are too many to the strike to be go on for long so even if there is a strike, I believe it shouldn't be more than 24-48 hours. They should have plans in place in case a strike happens, I dont believe the departments will be shut because it will only be union workers on strike and not the entire department. So for example, if there are 7 workers doing a job, there will only be 2. Slow process but may not be a stand still. Again, I am speculating based on my assumptions and theres nothing concrete evidence for anything.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Heres a couple of things I was thinking. The number of employees are too many to the strike to be go on for long so even if there is a strike, I believe it shouldn't be more than 24-48 hours. They should have plans in place in case a strike happens, I dont believe the departments will be shut because it will only be union workers on strike and not the entire department. So for example, if there are 7 workers doing a job, there will only be 2. Slow process but may not be a stand still. Again, I am speculating based on my assumptions and theres nothing concrete evidence for anything.
Here I would also advocate we should send email to our processing office to ask if the scheduled oath ceremonies would be canceled if the strike really happens from Wednesday!

Thanks!