+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

s.singh88

Feb 24, 2023
Application history

• Jan 2, 2023
    Fingerprint results: Received
    We received your fingerprint information on January 2, 2023 and will review them shortly. Thank you!

• Dec 6, 2022
    Fingerprints required
    Background verification
    We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints.

• Jun 21, 2022
    Application filed
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

No update after this, i called them so many time but no response from them. Any suggestions?

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

t3garg

Sep 27, 2018
For those who did their Oath recently, does the IRCC official ask for a mailing address for Citizenship certificate @nazgul86, your wife and @Canada eh you guys have gone through Oath recently, do you know?

I tried calling the IRCC office, but they said they have no instructions on it. I need to go back to the US after my oath, and so, I need the oath certificate to be delivered to a US address, or I'll have to arrange for someone to collect it for me in Canada.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
For those who did their Oath recently, does the IRCC official ask for a mailing address for Citizenship certificate @nazgul86, your wife and @Canada eh you guys have gone through Oath recently, do you know?

I tried calling the IRCC office, but they said they have no instructions on it. I need to go back to the US after my oath, and so, I need the oath certificate to be delivered to a US address, or I'll have to arrange for someone to collect it for me in Canada.
They mail it to the address which you mentioned in your application.

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
I had LPP completed on Apr. 14, but the tracker shows on Apr.12. =)
SCR office.

my husband has a similar timeline, but his application is still in progress.

Reactions: AlCanPR