+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hey guys, do we get email when the Tracker update the Citizenship Ceremony to "In Progress"? My LPP turned green last week and I don't want to keep checking the tracker.
Yes you will receive an Oath invitation letter via email. Usually they come days after the tracker shows "in-progress". Mine came in a week before the Oath date.

Frankflores

Mar 16, 2023
Hello, I’m new to the forum, but been following along since I submitted my application online. Here‘s my timeline so far:

Processing office: Vancouver
Application Type: Online
Application Submitted: June 19, 2022
AOR: June 22, 2022
BC Completed: Dec. 5, 2022
Test Invite: Dec 12, 2022
Citizenship Test Window: Dec 19 - Jan 9
Citizenship Test Taken: Jan 6, 2023
Citizenship Test Completed: Jan 11, 2023

Language Skills Completed: Feb 27
Physical PresenceCompleted: Feb 27
Prohibitions Completed: Feb 27
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

Haven’t heard anything since, though I’ve been checking the tracker everyday and the Citizenship Ceremony step remains in ‘Not Started’.

I got the GU on March 2nd (just like everyone else). Wondering if anyone is in the same boat or how long it took to get the ceremony email/step updated on tracker for anyone who was in the same situation?

Appreciate any info anyone might provide.

Reactions: may2019

sumeet169

Jul 27, 2018
Yes you will receive an Oath invitation letter via email. Usually they come days after the tracker shows "in-progress". Mine came in a week before the Oath date.
But the change to "In Progress" is not emailed. Well, I am bound to the tracker watching everyday. :p

Reactions: Em W

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hello, I’m new to the forum, but been following along since I submitted my application online. Here‘s my timeline so far:

Processing office: Vancouver
Application Type: Online
Application Submitted: June 19, 2022
AOR: June 22, 2022
BC Completed: Dec. 5, 2022
Test Invite: Dec 12, 2022
Citizenship Test Window: Dec 19 - Jan 9
Citizenship Test Taken: Jan 6, 2023
Citizenship Test Completed: Jan 11, 2023

Language Skills Completed: Feb 27
Physical PresenceCompleted: Feb 27
Prohibitions Completed: Feb 27
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

Haven’t heard anything since, though I’ve been checking the tracker everyday and the Citizenship Ceremony step remains in ‘Not Started’.

I got the GU on March 2nd (just like everyone else). Wondering if anyone is in the same boat or how long it took to get the ceremony email/step updated on tracker for anyone who was in the same situation?

Appreciate any info anyone might provide.
Average Oath ceremony invitation after LPP is 21 days for June 2022 applicants. Your ceremony should become "in-progress" very soon. Keep monitoring the tracker, it will come. Once it is "in-progress", the email will come days after... a week before the Oath date maybe.

mayur2402

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
02-09-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Average Oath ceremony invitation after LPP is 21 days for June 2022 applicants. Your ceremony should become "in-progress" very soon. Keep monitoring the tracker, it will come. Once it is "in-progress", the email will come days after... a week before the Oath date maybe.
[/Q

Appreciate your response! Thanks much

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
What happens after you took oath and send the oath document ? I mean how many days for the certificate and what is the procedure to apply for a passport ?

Frankflores

Mar 16, 2023
Thanks! Appreciate the quick response. Guess it’s a waiting game at this point.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long after test completed we get the LPP completed? Is there a timeline? I am with Niagara office

RaptorsFan19

Jun 4, 2022
Could the admins please update the excel sheet with below timeline? Thanks in advance.

Ghost Update - 27th Nov. '22
BG Completed - 29th Nov. '22
Ghost Update 2 - 16th Dec. '22
Test Invite - 24th Jan. '23 (Only received an email directly)
Test Window - 27th Jan. '23 to 16th Feb. '23
Test taken - 3rd Feb. '23
Test completed on tracker - 6th Feb. '23
Could the admins please update the excel sheet? Thanks in advance!

Language Skills, Physical Presence & Prohibitions completed - March 14th, 2023

Also, I noticed that my Test Window and Ghost Update weren't updated in the comments section of the file previously. I'd appreciate it if that can be updated as well. Thanks for putting in the efforts to keep this file updated.

AlCanPR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Could the admins please update the excel sheet? Thanks in advance!

Language Skills, Physical Presence & Prohibitions completed - March 14th, 2023

Also, I noticed that my Test Window and Ghost Update weren't updated in the comments section of the file previously. I'd appreciate it if that can be updated as well. Thanks for putting in the efforts to keep this file updated.
What’s your processing office?

Reactions: Rorosgurl

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I sent an inquiry email this morning asking for the status of my application and got an email below:

"You are in the queue for a review of your application. Once the review has been completed, your application will be scheduled for ceremony.

You will be able to see the status next week in the IRCC website under your account.

Any further questions, please contact the client services line or check the IRCC website."

Do you think I will hear sth postitve next week?

SCR office/timeline see my signature/test given January 27, 2023

Vladmir

Jul 18, 2018
I sent an inquiry email this morning asking for the status of my application and got an email below:

"You are in the queue for a review of your application. Once the review has been completed, your application will be scheduled for ceremony.

You will be able to see the status next week in the IRCC website under your account.

Any further questions, please contact the client services line or check the IRCC website."

please what email address did you send an email to

AlCanPR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020

That’s really good news! What email address did you send your email? What’s the timeline of your application?

sumeet169

Jul 27, 2018

Seems like a standard reply. I wish they can give a date estimate or how far behind in queue you are