+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
I have my decision made and oath scheduled for Feb 20th, however I am unable to log on to the tracker and it says loading and is stuck at that page. has anyone else experienced this?
It is a very common issue and may be for everyone. It stops loading once oath is scheduled and will work again on the day of oath when you try after oath is completed.

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
UPDATE

Language skills, physical presence and prohibitions were marked completed on February 13th (Showed on tracker on February 16th)

Reactions: mayur2402

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi All,

My file is stuck at
Jan 8, 2023 - Fingerprint results: Received
Fingerprints requested - December 8, 2022.
Fingerprints done - December 16, 2022.

Please suggest a way to get out of this situation. Appreciate all responses in advance.

Below is my timeline -

One applicant
Online Application
Physical Days: 1176
Application sent: Jun 18 2022
AOR: Jun 22 2022
Fingerprints requested - December 8, 2022.
Fingerprints done - December 16, 2022.
Fingerprint results: Received - Jan 8, 2023.
Everything else - In progress except for ceremony which is not started.
BG is composed of Criminality and Security. Criminality is your police clearances and results of FP. Security is an internal security assessment. You are probably stuck on the security clearance. My mom has been waiting since September 14th when they received the FP results and her BG check is still not completed. Her criminality is completed but the security is still in progress. Nothing we can do but wait.

ptothej

Aug 3, 2018
It is a very common issue and may be for everyone. It stops loading once oath is scheduled and will work again on the day of oath when you try after oath is completed.
thank you so much for your response! I was definitely a bit worried! do you know if we are allowed to pick up the certificate after oath?

mayur2402

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
02-09-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
UPDATE

Language skills, physical presence and prohibitions were marked completed on February 13th (Showed on tracker on February 16th)
Congratulations

Reactions: Em W

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I have two questions regarding my online citizenship application I submitted in June 2022 and wish you could give me some advice:

1. I just reviewed I made a mistake while claiming the time of transferring from international student to international worker, which should be Aug 17, 2018 but I claimed as Aug 16, 2018. Should I inform IRCC the processing office (Scarborough) asap through the email or webform regarding this mistake or just wait for them asking me? What I am worried is that if I inform this to IRCC right now if my application process will be delayed since this mistake shouldn't affect me to meet the 1095 days physicial presence requirement.

2. I checked application guideline (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html#Step3) again for citizneship, which states that we should upload the entire pages of all travel documents (passport), but when I review my application history I found I was just required yo upload the bio page of the passport which I did and therefore I hadn't provided other pages. I have already got AOR and completed my citizenship test. I am confused if I should provide the photocopies of my passports to IRCC asap or just wait to see if they would ask me for the documents? I am just worried if my application will be rejected because of not providing the entire passports at the time of application?

Thanks for your help!

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I have two questions regarding my online citizenship application I submitted in June 2022 and wish you could give me some advice:

1. I just reviewed I made a mistake while claiming the time of transferring from international student to international worker, which should be Aug 17, 2018 but I claimed as Aug 16, 2018. Should I inform IRCC the processing office (Scarborough) asap through the email or webform regarding this mistake or just wait for them asking me? What I am worried is that if I inform this to IRCC right now if my application process will be delayed since this mistake shouldn't affect me to meet the 1095 days physicial presence requirement.

2. I checked application guideline (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html#Step3) again for citizneship, which states that we should upload the entire pages of all travel documents (passport), but when I review my application history I found I was just required yo upload the bio page of the passport which I did and therefore I hadn't provided other pages. I have already got AOR and completed my citizenship test. I am confused if I should provide the photocopies of my passports to IRCC asap or just wait to see if they would ask me for the documents? I am just worried if my application will be rejected because of not providing the entire passports at the time of application?

Thanks for your help!
I cannot provide an answer for the first one. It is really a hard question to answer since the difference is only one day so it is hard to argue but for the second question, if you applied using the online method, they were not asking for all the passport pages, only paper-based were asking for all the pages. So if you did apply online, you are okay and you followed the instructions. They may ask for all the pages if they want to but you do not have to provide them with anything unless they ask you to.

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Thank you for your response, because she did not get the test so we don't know which office process the file, we will have to wait.....I will let you know if any update received
Call ircc they will tell you the processing office. Iam on the same boat. Waiting on the test with the sleepy niagara office.

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
I am June 2022 applicant
After completing test on 20 January the test still shows in progress.
my friends who applied in May end 2022,got everything done and probably in queue for oath

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
SCR office here!
I received the test email on Jan. 23rd with test window from Jan 27 - Feb. 16. I did my test on Sun. Feb 12 at night and my tracker was updated with test completed on Mon Feb 13.

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Call ircc they will tell you the processing office. Iam on the same boat. Waiting on the test with the sleepy niagara office.
I think the case processing office is mentioned in the AOR email. Please check in the end in the signatures.

For my wife's application, we also didn't get test invite yet. Following are the timelines and the case processing center for her application:

App submitted - Jun 12, 2022
AOR - Jun 21, 2022
BG check completed - Nov 28, 2022

No update after that. The case processing center is Sydney.

Is there anyone else too who haven't got the test invite yet?

Reactions: saifali_a95

saifali_a95

Jan 8, 2021
I think the case processing office is mentioned in the AOR email. Please check in the end in the signatures.

For my wife's application, we also didn't get test invite yet. Following are the timelines and the case processing center for her application:

App submitted - Jun 12, 2022
AOR - Jun 21, 2022
BG check completed - Nov 28, 2022

No update after that. The case processing center is Sydney.

Is there anyone else too who haven't got the test invite yet?
I am in the same boat.

Citizenship Application Applied Online: June 06, 2022.
Background Completed: Nov 24, 2022.

Still waiting for the test invitation.