+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Apr 18, 2015
I gave the citizenship test 2 days back , ie on 10th Feb 2023. Before the test, forgot to take a photo of my id. I did pass the test but not sure if it will be invalidated ?
When I realized my mistake after 2 hours of giving the test , I replied on the invite email that was sent for the test with my photo Id, my test result and me holding the id.
What can I expect now ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I gave the citizenship test 2 days back , ie on 10th Feb 2023. Before the test, forgot to take a photo of my id. I did pass the test but not sure if it will be invalidated ?
When I realized my mistake after 2 hours of giving the test , I replied on the invite email that was sent for the test with my photo Id, my test result and me holding the id.
What can I expect now ?
Generally they would have asked for a copy of your photo id. Now as you have already sent it, wait for the test status to change or any email from IRCC.

Reactions: Canadaexpressdreams

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

My file is stuck at
Jan 8, 2023 - Fingerprint results: Received
Fingerprints requested - December 8, 2022.
Fingerprints done - December 16, 2022.

Please suggest a way to get out of this situation. Appreciate all responses in advance.

Below is my timeline -

One applicant
Online Application
Physical Days: 1176
Application sent: Jun 18 2022
AOR: Jun 22 2022
Fingerprint results: Received - Jan 8, 2023.
Everything else - In progress except for ceremony which is not started.

sadek

Star Member
Oct 25, 2008
Hi All,

My file is stuck at

Please suggest a way to get out of this situation. Appreciate all responses in advance.

Below is my timeline -

One applicant
Online Application
Did you appear at test? If not, IRCC will review your FPs results within a week or 10 days and after the review they invite you for the test.

Usam

Jun 20, 2022
Hi All,

My file is stuck at

Below is my timeline -

One applicant
Online Application
My spouse has almost same timing excepte BG completed Dec16 and then nothings, i feel like all June files were finished test except her, i dont what wrong

Apr 18, 2015
Generally they would have asked for a copy of your photo id. Now as you have already sent it, wait for the test status to change or any email from IRCC.
I am not sure if I sent the email to correct people , just replied on the test invite email. Do I need to email a specific person and how do I find it out ?

canspire

Star Member
Apr 30, 2022
South Sudan
Received test invite today - 19th Jan 2023

Kindly update in the sheet, thank you.
Update: Completed Online Test on 9th February 2023

Quick question:

The time allotted for the test was 30 minutes and I had to answer 20 questions before I could hit the "submit" button. My webcam was on all the time and I barely moved around, except for perhaps blinking and involuntary head movements a few times.

However, it took me less than 2 minutes to complete the test. Is this a problem? Did I have to wait the whole 30 minutes before submitting?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

Quick question:

The time allotted for the test was 30 minutes and I had to answer 20 questions before I could hit the "submit" button. My webcam was on all the time and I barely moved around, except for perhaps blinking and involuntary head movements a few times.

However, it took me less than 2 minutes to complete the test. Is this a problem? Did I have to wait the whole 30 minutes before submitting?
No problem. You submit when you feel you are done.

Reactions: canspire

Newlife15

Feb 6, 2019
Anyone from MTL complete test and waiting on everything else or for oath. I feel since Dec MTL office is on a standstill . No updates or ceremonies are scheduled

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
Anyone from MTL complete test and waiting on everything else or for oath. I feel since Dec MTL office is on a standstill . No updates or ceremonies are scheduled
my two friends gave the test the same day in Oct 2022 , MTL office, one got the oath in Dec , other has in March - lol it’s funny - no one know how they process things. General timeline is 3-6 months from test to Oath. Hope this clears some questions

Reactions: Newlife15

lewi_cha

Jan 24, 2023
My spouse has almost same timing excepte BG completed Dec16 and then nothings, i feel like all June files were finished test except her, i dont what wrong
There are a lots of June applicants in the pipeline patiently waiting for any kind of updates.

canspire

Star Member
Apr 30, 2022
South Sudan

Quick question:

Tracker Updated today:

Feb 11, 2023 - Citizenship Test marked as complete.

Gosh, I was actually worried that the test would be invalidated given such a short time it took for me to complete it.

For future test takers, here's a helpful tip - only study the official Discover Canada guide, but study it thoroughly (including helpful info on captions and pictures throughout the guide).