Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
My husband:
Applied: Jun 17 2022 (online)
AOR : Jun 21 2022
all status is still In progress.
I saw that his last update was Dec. 1st.

I was wondering if my test invitation will only come when his BC is also complete...

CeloCaio

Mar 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I am in a bit of a situation here. I was scheduled for my oath ceremony on December 8th, but I already have a trip booked for December 27th. As I would need my PR card to come back to Canada, I requested to reschedule the Oath Ceremony, but I received no answers so far and the ceremony is in 2 days!! What should I do? Should I attend the ceremony or not?? Thanks!

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1126
Application: Family (2 adults + 1 minor)
Application sent: May 27, 2022
Delivered: June 1, 2022
AOR: June 17, 2022
Background check (Completed): July 22, 2022
Citizenship test (Completed): August 17, 2022
Language Skills (Completed): December 2, 2022
Prohibitions, Physical Presence: In Progress

My Language skills got updated today. However Physical Presence and Prohibitions still show as In Progress. I was under the impression that Language, Prohibitions and Physical Presence all get updated to complete at the same time. Has anybody else had these three categories update separately?

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
Hi everyone, I am in a bit of a situation here. I was scheduled for my oath ceremony on December 8th, but I already have a trip booked for December 27th. As I would need my PR card to come back to Canada, I requested to reschedule the Oath Ceremony, but I received no answers so far and the ceremony is in 2 days!! What should I do? Should I attend the ceremony or not?? Thanks!
Take OATH and apply for passport Urgent basis with In-person.

CeloCaio

Mar 21, 2017
Take OATH and apply for passport Urgent basis with In-person.
I heard that was an option, but I have to get a "nice" officer at the ceremony, request the certificate to be expedite and apply for an urgent passport. Do you have any idea if that is a valid option? If that would work?

Dec 6, 2022
Hi All, need your guidance here. In my citizenship tracker, I got an update to complete citizenship test between 5th and 25th December. However I haven't received an email yet. I read in the forum that I can still go ahead and give the test. I tried doing that by entering my UCI and application no, but got an error message as " Based on our records, we haven’t invited you to take this test right now. You can't take the test right now". Any suggestions would be helpful.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All, need your guidance here. In my citizenship tracker, I got an update to complete citizenship test between 5th and 25th December. However I haven't received an email yet. I read in the forum that I can still go ahead and give the test. I tried doing that by entering my UCI and application no, but got an error message as " Based on our records, we haven’t invited you to take this test right now. You can't take the test right now". Any suggestions would be helpful.
You should give a call to IRCC

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
It took a few days for us to receive the test email. I'd give it a couple of days and then call.

Be sure to check spam as well.

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1126
Application: Family (2 adults + 1 minor)
Application sent: May 27, 2022
Delivered: June 1, 2022
AOR: June 17, 2022
Background check (Completed): July 22, 2022
Citizenship test (Completed): August 17, 2022
Language Skills (Completed): December 2, 2022
Prohibitions, Physical Presence: In Progress

My Language skills got updated today. However Physical Presence and Prohibitions still show as In Progress. I was under the impression that Language, Prohibitions and Physical Presence all get updated to complete at the same time. Has anybody else had these three categories update separately?
Me! Language completed on Nov 1st, and prohibitions & Presence are still In Progress. Since you are a paper applicant, have you checked ECAS?

Reactions: Mrnassaro

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
I am Niagara too. Looks like a trend to me :)
I got a fingerprint request. So weird. I didn’t get the email yet. Just the update. I don’t know where to go n how to send it.

• Sad
Reactions: Mrnassaro

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
I heard that was an option, but I have to get a "nice" officer at the ceremony, request the certificate to be expedite and apply for an urgent passport. Do you have any idea if that is a valid option? If that would work?
OK, so usually the timeline goes like that.
OATH
Citizenship Certificate : 7-10 Days
Passport Most Urgent at the Center : 15 Days

So If you keep 1-2 Months buffer you will be fine.

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
Check everyday or use Chrome browser better if you send them a webform or call IRCC.

Fidaato

Jan 2, 2022
Got a FP request on tracker but no email. How long does it take to receive the email? Or does it come via regular mail? Tried calling ircc but it comes to a dead end. Can someone please help?

Reactions: Rorosgurl