+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
It's been almost 3 months since my citizenship test was updated to complete. After that there has been no progress on the file. Prohibitions, Language, Physical Presence still showing as In Progress. Should I be contacting my MP about this delay? Or is it too early. Generally I've seen people getting oath invites a month after the citizenship test has been updated. Mine has gone 3 months without any update.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I believe on the forum I might be the first one. My intent of sharing the timeline was to let everyone know (as everyone does). If it provides hope or relief in some way. I understand the frustration felt by many. I’m a lawyer and I also practice immigration law. I help people every day with free consultations so I know very well about frustrations with the immigration system and delays. It’s disappointing that people let their frustrations come so far that they start to project it on others. I sincerely hope everyone’s applications are processed fast. We have all worked very hard for this. Thanks!
Dude you really don't owe it to anybody to explain! Congratulations my friend and best of luck to the rest of us who are waiting.

It might take sometime but we have come so far!

Reactions: iceman55

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Yes, I believe on the forum I might be the first one. My intent of sharing the timeline was to let everyone know (as everyone does). If it provides hope or relief in some way. I understand the frustration felt by many. I’m a lawyer and I also practice immigration law. I help people every day with free consultations so I know very well about frustrations with the immigration system and delays. It’s disappointing that people let their frustrations come so far that they start to project it on others. I sincerely hope everyone’s applications are processed fast. We have all worked very hard for this. Thanks!
People think IRCC can't read English. You attach something and IRCC will be like "I see some stuff, it must for urgent processing, don't even have to read it, let's just process it urgently". It's just stupid, and by going after people whose applications are getting processed faster, they're just discouraging people from posting their updates on the forum.

As you said they're just venting out without really understanding you didn't ask for any speical processing or have anything to do with this at all beyond filing the application. It's sad but fortunately for you, you don't have to deal with them anymore lol.

Congrats and more power to you helping future immigrants!

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
It's been almost 3 months since my citizenship test was updated to complete. After that there has been no progress on the file. Prohibitions, Language, Physical Presence still showing as In Progress. Should I be contacting my MP about this delay? Or is it too early. Generally I've seen people getting oath invites a month after the citizenship test has been updated. Mine has gone 3 months without any update.
My test was marked complete on Aug 30 and no update since then, I got my GCMS notes that was generated after the test is marked complete and its just put into a queue for someone to pickup for next steps. So dont worry, the applications are put in regular queues but not into some special processing. I think some people are lucky may be their queue is getting assigned.

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
People think IRCC can't read English. You attach something and IRCC will be like "I see some stuff, it must for urgent processing, don't even have to read it, let's just process it urgently". It's just stupid, and by going after people whose applications are getting processed faster, they're just discouraging people from posting their updates on the forum.

As you said they're just venting out without really understanding you didn't ask for any speical processing or have anything to do with this at all beyond filing the application. It's sad but fortunately for you, you don't have to deal with them anymore lol.

Congrats and more power to you helping future immigrants!
Look we do not have any issues with anyone getting processed quickly. Like, don't you think that perhaps once they saw an additional letter that is consistent with those who need urgent processing, then an officer may be told another officer to look at the file, and in the mix of things his file was being looked at they just possibly started processing it in the Urgent group.

We are talking about IRCC, not a very well-organized group. This applicant is a lawyer so you know that a lawyer will know how to write a letter that would just be ambiguous enough to pass as an urgent request.

Plus a letter is not on the list of things IRCC said we should add to our application. I think going forward all applicants can add a Letter to their application, who knows they may get rapid processing.

Reactions: may2019 and A_S

daveonline

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Is anyone facing issue logging into tracker account? I took my test yesterday and not been able to login after that. Tried chrome, firefox, edge browser, removed cookies, tried incognito mode as well.

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Is anyone facing issue logging into tracker account? I took my test yesterday and not been able to login after that. Tried chrome, firefox, edge browser, removed cookies, tried incognito mode as well.
If it is stuck at Loading page, then I faced it for my wife's application. Once the test result is marked completed in few days the page will load fine with correct status.

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
Where is you case being processed ?

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Look we do not have any issues with anyone getting processed quickly. Like, don't you think that perhaps once they saw an additional letter that is consistent with those who need urgent processing, then an officer may be told another officer to look at the file, and in the mix of things his file was being looked at they just possibly started processing it in the Urgent group.

We are talking about IRCC, not a very well-organized group. This applicant is a lawyer so you know that a lawyer will know how to write a letter that would just be ambiguous enough to pass as an urgent request.

Plus a letter is not on the list of things IRCC said we should add to our application. I think going forward all applicants can add a Letter to their application, who knows they may get rapid processing.
Why are you all mixing guys profession into things?

maybe his application was just straight forward and did not need detailed processing. He is a lawyer and he would have put all the right documents in order to process.
E.g. some people are requested FP while some are not. There is no Public Definition of why that might happen. Holding a office of responsibility to give citizenship to a person is no easy job. Person has to do due diligence before making a decision. He might be held responsible for something he missed later on.

i agree the working queue is not organized properly but don’t berate and underestimate the office holders so much. It just might be the fault of the application used to process and training on that new app.

Magneto241506

Jun 11, 2022
Hi there,

i haven't been able to login into my tracker account since the update on Oct 7th. I tried everything and still no progress. Is anyone facing the same issue? If yes, is there any way to contact IRCC to find out how to fix it?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,