+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

daveonline

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
We're in a bit unusual situation. Passed the test on 19th and 22 of September, it was confirmed as completed in 2-3 days. After that of the remaining 3 checks Prohibitions was marked as completed for 2 of us on October, 5, a day later my other 2 checks got completed and decision made in ECAS, while my wife's and child's Language and Physical presence are still in Progress.
As long as you are having some progress, you should be happy. Few days of delays happen.
Nothing is unusual with IRCC.

Reactions: iceman55

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for citizenship on 24 June 2022, I got invitation for Test .

I am currently outside canada, and would like to test. I have emailed to Edmonton office (as per instructed email address) and still waiting for reply.

Just wondering what will be the next steps ? Are there any different test link for outside canada person for the test ?

Can I use same link if they will not respond me on my given window time ?

Please help....

Thanks in advance.
When did you get the invite?

And what's the test window?

Ese2014

Mar 11, 2018
Calgary
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for citizenship on 24 June 2022, I got invitation for Test .

I am currently outside canada, and would like to test. I have emailed to Edmonton office (as per instructed email address) and still waiting for reply.

Just wondering what will be the next steps ? Are there any different test link for outside canada person for the test ?

Can I use same link if they will not respond me on my given window time ?

Please help....

Thanks in advance.
You have to wait for their confirmation that you can proceed. However, ut is the same link that was sent to you originally. Looks like taking the test outside Canada slows down the application process, and you might be called to an in-person interview as well.

All the best

AAA Cav

Oct 22, 2022
Question please, i finished the online test on sep 30 from out side canada yet still says in progress on the tracker is this normal?

Ese2014

Mar 11, 2018
Calgary
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
Question please, i finished the online test on sep 30 from out side canada yet still says in progress on the tracker is this normal?
That's sad. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

I responded I the other thread where ypu asked similar questions.

I think you should reply to the same email that invited you stating why you are outside Canada and when you are likely to return.

Did you have any issues during the test? Did you capture your face and ID?

AAA Cav

Oct 22, 2022
That's sad. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

I responded I the other thread where ypu asked similar questions.

I think you should reply to the same email that invited you stating why you are outside Canada and when you are likely to return.

Did you have any issues during the test? Did you capture your face and ID?
I did emailed them when they invited me to the exam and asked if i can take the exam from outside and they backed to me and said yeah thats all fine and the exam went smoothly i did what they wanted me to do

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
There have been many cases where since you have test from outside canada, application was put on hold till the person returned. Wish you all the best

iceman55

May 1, 2022
I did, still says the same thing. What do you think is the issue
I don't want to get your hopes up but some people invited to oath appear to be having some issues with the tracker. Since you're one of the backlogged applicants, its a possibility - just keep in mind it's just one possibility. It might be a genuine technical issue as well and might not be related to any oath invite. I'd say talk to the call center and ask them if your oath is scheduled and about the issue. Also send them an email or a webform as others here have suggested.