+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

canspire

Star Member
Apr 30, 2022
South Sudan
Have you checked new tracker? What it says?
Still the same. No updates since AOR. I don't care about the delay, as I have a different reason for withdrawing. I am broke and just require the refund money.

How do I withdraw, can anyone tell me the quickest route to withdrawal, and whether a refund would be issued. If no refund will be issued, I won't withdraw.

everyonesbestfriend

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
Still the same. No updates since AOR. I don't care about the delay, as I have a different reason for withdrawing. I am broke and just require the refund money.

How do I withdraw, can anyone tell me the quickest route to withdrawal, and whether a refund would be issued. If no refund will be issued, I won't withdraw.
My understanding if you received AOR, they will not refund you anything as they started processing your case.

Reactions: canspire

Diaa ABDULLAT

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Update:

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1121
Application: Family (2 adults & 2 Minor)
Application sent: June 22, 2022
Delivered: June 24, 2022
AOR: July 06, 2022
Ecas update: August 12 - In Proces
Background check changed to completed: August 17
Citizenship test scheduled on tracker today: Can take test between - August 29 - September 18 - Email not received yet.

Update the spreadsheet.
Hi
Kindly, did you receive the email?

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hi 2 questions:
Is it normal that in old tracker (ecas) it says that my application was received on June 30 and AOR was sent on July 15, While in new tracker it says that application was received on July 4 and current status is in process with latest update on July 16 with all the checks in process?
Could someone please clarify at what stage my application is? Is it already in process or not?

If IRCC decides to make a request like to see passport pages, fingerprints or when they ask to take the test, will it be visible in the tracker or is it just an email from them?

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi 2 questions:
Is it normal that in old tracker (ecas) it says that my application was received on June 30 and AOR was sent on July 15, While in new tracker it says that application was received on July 4 and current status is in process with latest update on July 16 with all the checks in process?
Could someone please clarify at what stage my application is? Is it already in process or not?

If IRCC decides to make a request like to see passport pages, fingerprints or when they ask to take the test, will it be visible in the tracker or is it just an email from them?
all will be visible in the new tracker, is your background check completed?

Fidaato

Jan 2, 2022
Hi All,
Given the clear difference between processing times of online and paper applications, is it advisable to withdraw online application and file paper? Anyone who did that?
I applied on June 11, 2022
AOR - June 17, 2022.
In progress since then.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Hi 2 questions:

Your ecas will change to 'In Process' typically around the time your background check is complete or when they asked for a fingerprint. Don't worry too much looking at other status updates here.

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
My latest status below

Physical Days: 1102
Method: paper based
Applicants: Single
Application sent: June 5, 2022
Delivered: June 08, 2022
AOR: June 21, 2022
Ghost Update and ECAS In process: July 26, 2022
Background verification completion: July 28, 2022
Test notification: Aug 10 2022
Test Scheduled: Aug 15 to Sep 4 2022
Test given: Aug 27 2022 (result pass)
Test Status: In progress (waiting on you)
Remaining: In progress/ Not started

Reactions: Pearly000

sd6360

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys, received the Test Invite update on my Profile today. More details below

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: Family (2 adults + 1 minor)
Application sent: 1st June 2022
Delivered: on 2nd June 2022
AOR: 17th June 2022
Background verification completed on 26th July 2022
Test Invite Update on Profile - 30th Aug 2022
Test Window - 8th Sep - 29th Sep 2022

Reactions: A_S and iceman55