+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

canspire

Star Member
Apr 30, 2022
South Sudan
Can’t register for 2 months now. Contacted IRCC by phone, but they said that it’s a technical issue so they can’t help. Frustrating…
Their technical issue could be their "lunch time". Don't bother me pal, it's almost time for my lunch - <opens up his/her casserole>.

• Haha
Reactions: sahibo

StrongBoy

Mar 3, 2020
my application has been returned saying its incomplete due to insufficient fees... I have paid the full fees in one receipt for my family and included 1 copy.... please guide...do I need to include copy for each applicant...? I had not included earlier thinking it will create confusion as the amount is big ...

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
my application has been returned saying its incomplete due to insufficient fees... I have paid the full fees in one receipt for my family and included 1 copy.... please guide...do I need to include copy for each applicant...? I had not included earlier thinking it will create confusion as the amount is big ...
have you received aor before your application was returned?

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hi!
I applied at the end of June, received aor sometime closer to mid July and since then nothing. Is it normal not to get in process straight after aor?

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
If you paid the fees for all your family members in one receipt, you print copies of the same receipt and insert it in each application in the order mentioned in the checklist.

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I only sent one copy of the receipt with the fees paid for a family of 4, so maybe you did not pay the correct amount? I can’t see why they’d need a copy for each family member unless you didn’t package all applications together?

StrongBoy

Mar 3, 2020
I only sent one copy of the receipt with the fees paid for a family of 4, so maybe you did not pay the correct amount? I can’t see why they’d need a copy for each family member unless you didn’t package all applications together?
I have rechecked but the amount paid was right... and also all the applications were packaged together.

ashbourne87

Jun 16, 2022
Hi All,

Do I have to inform IRCC about a change in job status? I accepted an offer from another company a month after I submitted my application.

Do you think this will impact my application?

Thank you in advance for your insights.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Hi All,

Do I have to inform IRCC about a change in job status? I accepted an offer from another company a month after I submitted my application.

Do you think this will impact my application?

Thank you in advance for your insights.
Nope.

If you change your residential address as a result, then you can update IRCC. Job change alone does not need to be updated anywhere.

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Physical Days: 1149
Method: paper-based
Applicants: Family(3)
Application sent: May 21, 2022
Delivered: May 28, 2022
AOR: June 13, 2022
ECAS Update: June 14, 2022
Background check: Complete (for one)-July 15th, 2022
FP Request: August 9th, 2022
Test Invite: August 9th ( Scheduled Aug 15th - Sept 5th)