Application sent: June 5, 2022
Delivered: June 08, 2022
AOR: June 21, 2022
Ghost Update and ECAS In process: July 26, 2022
Background verification completion: July 28, 2022
Rest all in in progress or not started

JavInHA

May 31, 2022
My application is categorized as a paper application for a fmily of 3. Could you please change that on the tracker? Thanks.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
That is a great timeline. Good to see IRCC catching up on the applications.

One question on the status of my application ( it was paper application with family)
This link shows https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/dashboard application as in progress
where as https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasestatus.do link shows "application received" and not in process.
Which status is accurate?
I have a related question. I am able to create an account on CAS (first link) and it shows the status as 'In progress', however, when I try to check status on ECAS it does not work. Has it happened to anyone else?

BTW, I only received one email for my paper based application that had AOR attached and a link to create CAS account. Looks like other people get two emails?

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
I applied end of June and haven’t received any aor emails since then. Today decided to check ecas(I believe I write it correctly) using pr card number or uci and it worked. It shows two lines: 1. We received your application and 2. We sent you acknowledgement of receipt and study book about 2 weeks ago.
I haven’t received neither acknowledgement nor a study book. and don’t have application number either.
Do I need to call ircc or is it ok and email with acknowledgement and a book normally arrive later?

StrongBoy

Mar 3, 2020
I applied end of June and haven’t received any aor emails since then. Today decided to check ecas(I believe I write it correctly) using pr card number or uci and it worked. It shows two lines: 1. We received your application and 2. We sent you acknowledgement of receipt and study book about 2 weeks ago.
I haven’t received neither acknowledgement nor a study book. and don’t have application number either.
Do I need to call ircc or is it ok and email with acknowledgement and a book normally arrive later?
What is the link to check?

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
How can I get it

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
How can I get it
I'd check if I gave them the right email address, did you scan your application before sending it ?
all it takes is one wrong letter, also check your spam folder as well.
Here is the link to order the books :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/discover-canada.html

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I'd check if I gave them the right email address, did you scan your application before sending it ?
all it takes is one wrong letter, also check your spam folder as well.
Here is the link to order the books :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/discover-canada.html
How can I get it
If you checked everything as mentioned by @Abdelilah in above post and still haven't received ur AOR email, it would be better to call IRCC and get the application number from them. Also check the email id they have for you. Once you get the application number you can create an account with new tracker (https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register)

canspire

Star Member
Apr 30, 2022
South Sudan
Yep. I realized that paper is faster the day I applied online. Rekt. If you look at the spreadsheet, you'll know that paper apps are getting tests while online is sitting collecting dust.
Just curious, and pardon me for asking this, but why are you in a hurry? What's the problem if they take 2 years for awarding you the citizenship?
You don't have to answer my question, but I was just generally curious about the urgency.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1126
Application: Family (2 adults + 1 minor)
Application sent: May 27th, 2022
Delivered: June 1st, 2022
AOR: June 17th, 2022
Background check (Completed): July 22nd, 2022 (for me and wife). There has been no change in my son's (minor) status.

Reactions: write2rtd

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
You guys are lucky - i still can’t register an account to see the tracker and none of my web forms were addressed, though almost a month passed since I have this issue
Try registering from your mobile phone - I had the same issue (UCI or application number incorrect) and was unable to register on Chrome on a laptop - on Safari it worked.

daveonline

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
My status below

Physical Days: 1102
Method: paper based
Applicants: Single
Application sent: June 5, 2022
Delivered: June 08, 2022
AOR: June 21, 2022
Ghost Update and ECAS In process: July 26, 2022
Background verification completion: July 28, 2022
Rest all in in progress or not started
Did you see ECAS in process only on July 26th?
What was was the status on ECAS fro AOR Date until July 25th?