June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Miharbi

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,
When I checked the tracker today (Dec 13), the Language skills, Prohibitions, Physical presence went back to in progress. And Citizenship oath went back to not started. Anyone come across the similar issue?
Checked this morning and the same happened with my spouse. Citizenship test was completed on November 8, and today it shows as not started. I have no clue what is going on...

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, I have applied on June 1st - Online Application and received AoR the next day. I haven’t received the citizenship test request yet.

Is there anyone waiting for the test request?

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Checked this morning and the same happened with my spouse. Citizenship test was completed on November 8, and today it shows as not started. I have no clue what is going on...
I had similar issue in August, what I think is happening is if there is an update to the site some or most applications last update date will be older than the status update timeline . So all the status updates till then will show as reverted and will be set to normal once a new update is made to the application. Not sure if this similar

Mistymac

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, I have applied on June 1st - Online Application and received AoR the next day. I haven’t received the citizenship test request yet.

Is there anyone waiting for the test request?

I haven't had any change on my application since getting my AOR- everything in process or not started. They requested additional information on Nov 28th via email (updated on tracker Nov 30) which I provided that day and again a week later (just incase the first one didnt go through). Tracker hasnt updated, still says waiting on me.
I thought id get a test invite by now based on movement others have been experiencing. But I guess one cannot go by that.

nizhenzhong

Nov 4, 2022
This just happened to me as well, but the test also went back to "In Progress"! This happened to both my application and my partner's application. However, the ECAS still says "Decision Made" for both of our applications.

Craziness!

All I could do was laugh at the uncertainty of it all. Also, given that so many people have gone for months without seeing anything, I'm just grateful that there's some movement in my application. But we'll see how long it stays at "In Progress." I just hope that I don't have to take the test again! (-:
The same thing happened to me this morning when I login. This is insane!!!!

waqasrao

Sep 18, 2018
Hi I have an update on 13th December 2022....on my tracker it says 1 new update with a star and there is nothing updated? No email recieved. What can this mean?

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi friends,

I just saw the status in ecas changed to decision made, but the tracker still shows the latest update is test completed. Does anyone know what this means? Thank you for your input!

Rajesh536

Dec 19, 2018
Hi Guys,
When I checked the tracker today (Dec 13), the Language skills, Prohibitions, Physical presence went back to in progress. And Citizenship oath went back to not started. Anyone come across the similar issue?
Same Issue here also. on Dec 8th, except Citizenship Oath, everything was updated to "Completed". Today Prohibition, Language Skills and Physical Presence reverted to "In-Progress"

Flyhigh2017

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there, I received request to submit fingerprints in 30 days. Unfortunately I won't be able to do so in 30 days as I am in India until mid Jan. Please suggest what should i mention in letter of explanation for extension? I am thinking of 3 weeks extension , is that fine? Also, could there be a concern on my out of country status or around 2 months?? Where should I send LOE?