Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
Guys remember I got removed on my ceremony oath May 9th and I keep on sending them email every 3 days and finally they rescheduled me on June 1 yay!!

those that missed their ceremony oath my advice to you keep fighting, send them a email constantly and don’t give up.. good luck

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
I applied for citizenship application with family but separately. Mine, June 27, 2022 (online); wife's June 28, 2022 (online); and minor son's on July 7, 2022 (paper base). We gave test on December 9, 2022 and updated next day. Now, my oath is on May 31, 2023. But the concern is that wife only has passed test update and nothing else. Rest of the tabs still show "in progress". Whereas, son's all tabs are "in progress". Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
Same as my case and there are a lot of other cases are pending.

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Jun 8, 2022 ==> Application filed
Feb 2, 2023 ==> Citizenship test completed

LPP is still not completed. Waiting for an update. Its been a while. Wondering if my app is getting delayed because I gave the test outside Canada?

Anybody else in the same situation? I guess most of the folks in the June 2022 batch have already been done with their Oath ceremony as well.

I called up IRCC and they looked up my app and they don't see anything "non-routine" with the app. I requested GCMS notes a month back roughly.. waiting for it.

Another option is to wait for one more month and then fly to Canada and then tell them that I returned back to Canada along with proof and see if that will help speed up the application.
Got an update today.

Thought I was invited to the oath ceremony. But I was requested to attend an interview. All that excitement for nothing..
Interview is on June 23rd.. hopefully, they won't reject me at this stage!

Last edited:
Reactions: becca545

Aslam717

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Halifax, NS
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Yay!!! Got my request to attend the Citizenship Interview on June 23, 2023!!

Everytime I complain here things work out. I whined about my PR and got it.. then about PR renewal got it.. and now finally Citizenship..
I ordered my GCMS notes a month back.. maybe that helped a bit.. not sure.
I will update here one final time after I get my citizenship..

ALSO: MY LPP IS STILL NOT COMPLETE. IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL!
So how to read the GCMS notes. I requested for my wife. I received that. All I could read was that her Criminality was Passed. But her background is still not updated even after almost a year (applied citizenship on June 28, 2022). Any comments will be appreciated.

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hello All,

I would like to know, if Anyone from June-2022 applicant by Niagara Office is in Progress or about to complete the Whole Process.

My Time Line is below. Online Application.
1. Application Submitted online - 24th May-2022.
2. AOR - 31st May-2022.
3. Background Completed - 16 Nov-2022.
4. Test Given - 9 Dec-2022.
4. Citizenship Test Status Completed - 12 Dec-2022.

After this point, I have all other 3 things(PP, BV, and LS) are in Progress only, no update on Citizenship Ceremony at all.
NO Fingerprints request yet.

Is anyone here also facing same amount of wait without any update since almost 5.5 months now ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello All,

I would like to know, if Anyone from June-2022 applicant by Niagara Office is in Progress or about to complete the Whole Process.

2. AOR - 31st May-2022.

After this point, I have all other 3 things(PP, BV, and LS) are in Progress only, no update on Citizenship Ceremony at all.

Is anyone here also facing same amount of wait without any update since almost 5.5 months now ?
After Background complete you wont get fingerprint request.

Reactions: becca545

AJ_77

Oct 16, 2020
Hello All,

2. AOR - 31st May-2022.

You have to wait. There is no delay here. Those three things take time to get completed. Some people got theirs completed in 9 months, some more than 1 year, some are still waiting. If you will call IRCC they will simply tell you that your application is well within their processing timeline. So there's nothing we can do about it except to be patient.

Telemonster

Aug 29, 2021
June applicant. Paper. Vancouver. Virtual oath was on 17th of May. Just found out a big brown envelope outside apartment. Too big for the mail door. Three letters including certificate is inside.