+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sheru86

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Same here, but it states exactly on the invite that you can use the PR, so I think we will be fine. My only concern would be the clarity of the picture take of my PR
Yeah..plus, the PR card has my photo that was taken in 2018. :D I hope I don't look too different now.

• Haha
Reactions: Mrnassaro

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah..plus, the PR card has my photo that was taken in 2018. :D I hope I don't look too different now.
Hhhhhhhh i was bald now i have hair, i hope this doesn't scare the officer :D

t3garg

Sep 27, 2018
June 22 Application AOR
Test completed 23 December
Passport copy requested and provided Feb 22
LPP Still pending.
Vancouver office, Online application.
Anyone here with same timelines?

Reactions: may2019

Ese2014

Mar 11, 2018
Calgary
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
Thank you for your inputs.

Yesterday I had oath, till yesterday tracker was not opening. Today I can open tracker but no new updates in tracker.

ECAS shows status completed today. Any chance do you know when they mail certificate do they update tracker or ECAS?
Mine arrived 2 days after ecas completion. I also have a mail forwarding service, not sure if it affected it.

Reactions: Bhamarekm

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Thank you for your inputs.

Yesterday I had oath, till yesterday tracker was not opening. Today I can open tracker but no new updates in tracker.

ECAS shows status completed today. Any chance do you know when they mail certificate do they update tracker or ECAS?
2-4 weeks for the certificate mailing. I got mine on Oath since it was in person.
My tracker was updated to case closed two business days after Oath.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bhamarekm

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
anyone here who completed their citizenship test Jan 20 and mark as completed on Jan 23 got their LPP greens and got their oath invite? Scarborough office.
Test done and marked completed on Jan 20th. LPP done on Feb 13th and Oath invitation on Feb 25th. Oath done on March 7th in person. Applied for passport in Brampton. Receiving passport by end of the month.

mj_toronto

Mar 28, 2018
Exam passed on March 10th (19/20). I used my PR card as the ID. It doesn't have the signature, so I am a bit worried if that will cause any issues. Taking the photo of the ID was the most difficult part of this experience
If IRCC finds any problem in the ID presented during the exam, they will contact you asking you to send them a copy of the ID. For me, they did it on the same day as the test.

Reactions: solely

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Has anyone ordered travel history report from CBSA during their citizenship application?

I already passed the citizenship test but would like to order a travel history report for reference.However, I am worried my application would be delayed accordimg to what IRCC said on their website.

Any ideas and why ordering the travel history report from CBSA personally would delay the application?!

solely

Feb 22, 2017
Hi folks, after completing citizenship test, what does the timeline look like for LPP complete, invitation to attend the oath and receiving the certificate?

My AOR was June 2nd, 2022. I took citizenship test on March 8th and the tracking system shows as completed on March 11th. My application is one parent with one child.

sumeet169

Jul 27, 2018
Hi folks, after completing citizenship test, what does the timeline look like for LPP complete, invitation to attend the oath and receiving the certificate?

My AOR was June 2nd, 2022. I took citizenship test on March 8th and the tracking system shows as completed on March 11th. My application is one parent with one child.
Its been very different for different people. Mine was a month and a half for LPP complete. Still waiting on Oath invite.

Reactions: solely

Siddikid87

Feb 20, 2023
Why does LPP take so long for some people and is completed in 2-3 weeks for some? Does anyone here have any idea as to what causes these delays? What out of the 3 takes time? It's so frustrating when IRCC gives you a generic reply that the application is within processing times and will be processed accordingly

Reactions: koiwa528

sumeet169

Jul 27, 2018
Why does LPP take so long for some people and is completed in 2-3 weeks for some? Does anyone here have any idea as to what causes these delays? What out of the 3 takes time? It's so frustrating when IRCC gives you a generic reply that the application is within processing times and will be processed accordingly
I think its different for different offices. But not sure how it works. I keep checking the tracker so regularly