+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 SDS applicants for Fall 2021 intake!! Gather Here, share your timelines!!

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
. I am asked for med request within 2 working days of my resubmission ... thought my upfront s valid for another 70 days ... ... no clue ... it's been 10 days no update ....
A good friend of mine is named Haripriya too .... so I personally wish gud stuff for you... dont lose ur hope

Reactions: Haripriya1209

jeswinj1990

Jun 12, 2021
I received my offer letter on June 1st. I have collected all relevant documents for SDS application and have decided to apply through an immigration consultant.
However, due to refusal from designated Indian doctors, I am yet to undertake upfront medical examination. Is there a way to get an IME number before lodging SDS application, so that I can upload its acknowledgement with my application?

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
did u call ircc ? better try to do that ...
if positive fine ...
otherwise u can reapply quick
I guess even if it is a negative response we need to wait till they send rejection on the portal. We cant submit parallel applications when one is active.

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
I guess even if it is a negative response we need to wait till they send rejection on the portal. We cant submit parallel applications when one is active.
Agree on that fact. Even if its a refusal on call..until its in portal its not official. You need refusal letter in the portal to re-apply. however, if its positive then you can plan your trip ahead. I don't get it why ircc are holding on the refusal results ? maybe they don't wanna work more as if a person again re-applies they will have to check the application again.

Reactions: Aesopzai

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Agree on that fact. Even if its a refusal on call..until its in portal its not official. You need refusal letter in the portal to re-apply. however, if its positive then you can plan your trip ahead. I don't get it why ircc are holding on the refusal results ? maybe they don't wanna work more as if a person again re-applies they will have to check the application again.
No one really knows what logic they use for their decisions. Atleast nothing makes any common sense for now. Releasing decisions all together will eventually only increase their work load by a big margin as people will re-apply. They will simply continue to blame COVID for their inefficiencies but its the applicant's who continue to suffer.

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
No one really knows what logic they use for their decisions. Atleast nothing makes any common sense for now. Releasing decisions all together will eventually only increase their work load by a big margin as people will re-apply. They will simply continue to blame COVID for their inefficiencies but its the applicant's who continue to suffer.
Seriously, everyone has 25k cad stuck in that country since ages and they are not giving up the results. Even, intakes for Europe has gone now..as someone gets refusal in Canada at least they can try in Europe or Usa. Now, they have given everyone bvl making people hope that everyone will get ppr but that's not the fact. That's a disgrace how they are working. I have one friend of mine who got bvl on 17th may and this is 14 June almost 30 days still no clue what will happen. people have jobs to quit, plan 2nd dose vaccination, plane tickets are not done and during Aug plane tickets are as high as 2k dollars. Covid is a shit excuse now..as UK , AUS applications and medicals are already held everywhere in India. I sound frustrated but hell ya I m.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Seriously, everyone has 25k cad stuck in that country since ages and they are not giving up the results. Even, intakes for Europe has gone now..as someone gets refusal in Canada at least they can try in Europe or Usa. Now, they have given everyone bvl making people hope that everyone will get ppr but that's not the fact. That's a disgrace how they are working. I have one friend of mine who got bvl on 17th may and this is 14 June almost 30 days still no clue what will happen. people have jobs to quit, plan 2nd dose vaccination, plane tickets are not done and during Aug plane tickets are as high as 2k dollars. Covid is a shit excuse now..as UK , AUS applications and medicals are already held everywhere in India. I sound frustrated but hell ya I m.
Totally understand your frustration. They have done very little since pandemic started last year and I clearly see reluctance to any sort of change in process. All we can do is whine and moan but fact is nothing will change. They wasted 4 months of my time in first application. I hope thats not the case this time.

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Totally understand your frustration. They have done very little since pandemic started last year and I clearly see reluctance to any sort of change in process. All we can do is whine and moan but fact is nothing will change. They wasted 4 months of my time in first application. I hope thats not the case this time.
Getting the UK to study visa is so easy to get, I see hardly people getting refused same for Europe like ( Norway, Italy , Spain ) but I don't know what the fuse about Canada is. The only thing which is they got is people can stay after their studies however , people like me who doest wanna stay and just want to exp abroad study are stuck in this mess. However, I don't blame IRCC for illegal immigrants but at least they should declare the results for the people who got bvl . 4 months is really bad and I understand that. I m frustrated after 2 weeks xD I m thinking to call them again tom let's see. Actually, I called them on Friday after 60 mins the call got disconnected ( I was to lazy to call them again and wait for 60 mins ). However, I m confused because even if I know my result it won't be official so I m kind of stuck should I wait or call them n ask about the stuffs.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Getting the UK to study visa is so easy to get, I see hardly people getting refused same for Europe like ( Norway, Italy , Spain ) but I don't know what the fuse about Canada is. The only thing which is they got is people can stay after their studies however , people like me who doest wanna stay and just want to exp abroad study are stuck in this mess. However, I don't blame IRCC for illegal immigrants but at least they should declare the results for the people who got bvl . 4 months is really bad and I understand that. I m frustrated after 2 weeks xD I m thinking to call them again tom let's see. Actually, I called them on Friday after 60 mins the call got disconnected ( I was to lazy to call them again and wait for 60 mins ). However, I m confused because even if I know my result it won't be official so I m kind of stuck should I wait or call them n ask about the stuffs.
If you are not after migration then I suggest you consider studying in Europe. Mostly people choose Canada for study is for the easy migration option thereafter due to the boost in points.

Reactions: Sblue

Sblue

May 19, 2021
If you are not after migration then I suggest you consider studying in Europe. Mostly people choose Canada for study is for the easy migration option thereafter due to the boost in points.
and i totally see why the strict screening because one gets to stay permanently after. I have one refusal too sadly but i will try again.