+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 SDS applicants for Fall 2021 intake!! Gather Here, share your timelines!!

Sblue

May 19, 2021
SDS Application : July 1 2021
Upfront Medical : July 3rd (webform)
Medical Exam Passed : July 20th
Biometrics : July 28th
BVL and PPR : Aug 3rd (7 days from biometrics!)

Good luck guys!
Congratulations!
i have a very similar timeline and received my bvl on 01 aug, desperatelyyyy awaiting Ppr.

Reactions: Aesopzai and vikier

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
Still no update for my application
I asked my agent to send a webform to know the status, but my agent warned me that I would probably get a negative result unless the approval had already been made. Anyway, I will let him to send the webform if the result doesn't come this week. I don't think longer waiting would help, it only harms my health.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aesopzai

Sidhu2021

Aug 9, 2021
Hi Guys
Anyone here who applied from Dubai?

I submitted my sds application on June 18, biometrics and medical updated in gckey.
However I am still waiting for final decision.

jashanbir

Aug 16, 2021
Hi Guys
Anyone here who applied from Dubai?

I submitted my sds application on June 18, biometrics and medical updated in gckey.
However I am still waiting for final decision.
Hi , I applied on June 19th , biometrics and medical updated , awaiting for decision? Any updates for you??

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
What is the trend in NON-SDS? How long does it take to get PPR after medical examination passed?

yucca

May 12, 2021
Hello! We applied for SP + OWP via SDS last May 13th. Here is my (SP) time line:

May 13 - lodge application
May 14 - gave my biometrics in VFS in our country
June 2- Medical passed reflected in GCKEY (after webform follow up)
June 19 - biometrics finally reflected in GCKEY (after several webform follow up)
To this day Revieweing eligibility hasnt started yet. My OWP on the other hand have his biometrics reflected in May 19th but no medicals yet even after multiple webforms. I only requested my GCMS notes mid August so the results wont be available before I make decision on or before Sept 16th.

Unfortunately, my university rejected my deferral request. They also told me even if I get refused they still wont grant me deferral. They offered me either of two options:

1) start online class at my own risk (no refund if ever my visa gets refused after Sept 16)
2) withdraw by Sept 16 (last day to withdraw without financial penalty). But if I withdraw, I will not be allowed to re-apply to the same program and all other M.Eng programs in the same university until a year from the date of my withdrawal. And I have to also cancel my pending visa application if I withdraw in the midst of processing.

What do you think is the better/ lesser evil option of the two? I know that there is a 50% chance that our visa will get approve while doing my classes online, to which we can fly in the middle of the term. But if I get refuse, I will not only losw my tuition fee for that term but also my PGWP eligibility.

Thank you for any insight you can share!