+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 SDS applicants for Fall 2021 intake!! Gather Here, share your timelines!!

Kavyasri

Aug 13, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hey all,
Anyone here who applied on their own? (SDS application- India)
I had a query it would be great if anyone can help. I have applied for a study permit on my own and while uploading the documents mentioned as per the checklist I couldn't understand where to submit financial docs like affidavit of support from my parents, bank statements, ITR, and bank certificate. I have just uploaded the fees receipt for the 1st year and GIC of CAD 11k. Can anyone please tell me where I can attach these or is it ok if I don't submit the supporting financial documents? Also, as they asked for the transcripts I just attached the transcripts received from college and none of the previous results(10,12 etc). Please help!!!
Merge them into a single PDF file and upload in client information section under optional documents.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Guys, got PPR couple of hours ago, everything is in timeline. Thanks to everyone! You will also get yours soon, they are really ramping up for Fall intake. Wish everyone my best!
Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: rogerdude1
Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
you gave biometrics outside India???
and passport stamping???
can we do it outside or where we gave the biometrics???
Yes, you can give Biometrics outside India and it will be processed without any problems. Regarding Passport stamping, I did not have to give outside since VAC's are now open in India. But from some of the threads I read in the forum during the earlier lockdown, some folks did go to Dubai etc for Passport stamping. Only problem is that since you dont know how long it will take for stamping, you will have to stay put physically in that chosen foreign location for an indefinite period as your passport is no longer with you. Not the most ideal circumstances if you ask me....

Reactions: lovepreet_singh

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September