+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 SDS applicants for Fall 2021 intake!! Gather Here, share your timelines!!

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Two people on Zhihu (chinese version of Quora) reflected that they got PPR within 1 week.
One applied on 15th July and got PPR on 18th July. I'm not sure if it was a 2nd application, the other one was a reapplication.
It's crazy! Why VOs hold results for previous applications?
Woah that’s fast

Iveyapplicant

Mar 22, 2021
Now I just want to withdraw my previous file and reapply! SMH.
I swear. I'm honestly regretting re-applying in May. Should've just waited for VAC's in India to open, and only re-applied then. Never expected IRCC to hold our results for so long, but dole out PPRs to people applying in June and July.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
I swear. I'm honestly regretting re-applying in May. Should've just waited for VAC's in India to open, and only re-applied then. Never expected IRCC to hold our results for so long, but dole out PPRs to people applying in June and July.
Uncertainty is the culprit. I hurried everything to apply as soon as my course ended in May end and bothered every one in my college's admin department for official transcript. Finally lodged on June 5 only to wait like this when July applicants are getting PPRs . Everything is fine :) . :insert drinking coffee in fire GIF here:

Iveyapplicant

Mar 22, 2021
Uncertainty is the culprit. I hurried everything to apply as soon as my course ended in May end and bothered every one in my college's admin department for official transcript. Finally lodged on June 5 only to wait like this when July applicants are getting PPRs . Everything is fine :) . :insert drinking coffee in fire GIF here:
Tell me about it. I've just finished the second term of my course. Third term starts in September, and I have to be in Canada by September 1. Like you, I harassed Ivey's admin department (and the dean) to give me updated letters of reference, release my transcript early, and write a supporting letter specifically mentioning why they really wanted me in the program in late April-early May, so that I could re-apply asap. And now, here I'm sitting, just waiting for IRCC to remember that they need to issue me a final decision after giving the BVL almost 2 months ago.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Tell me about it. I've just finished the second term of my course. Third term starts in September, and I have to be in Canada by September 1. Like you, I harassed Ivey's admin department (and the dean) to give me updated letters of reference, release my transcript early, and write a supporting letter specifically mentioning why they really wanted me in the program in late April-early May, so that I could re-apply asap. And now, here I'm sitting, just waiting for IRCC to remember that they need to issue me a final decision after giving the BVL almost 2 months ago.
So I presume yours is a refusal case? In my case I was approved last year and completed 1 yr course fully online. Now going for another 1 yr program (which is blended and i have to be in Canada for that)

Sblue

May 19, 2021
My second application and I'm on Day 22 and nothing but crickets screaming on my account.
I applaud everyone here for going through this painful process :/

Reactions: RumezaJ

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
I just attended a webinar hold by IRCC Beijing today.
A staff confirmed that IRCC is processing applications submitted before 15th May with their full capacity. It's their priority. And sds applications are also applicable to the 15th May policy. She said it is most likely that we will get final decisions after 6th August.

Last edited:
Reactions: RumezaJ

Joel0512

Jul 22, 2021
Hey all,
Anyone here who applied on their own? (SDS application- India)
I had a query it would be great if anyone can help. I have applied for a study permit on my own and while uploading the documents mentioned as per the checklist I couldn't understand where to submit financial docs like affidavit of support from my parents, bank statements, ITR, and bank certificate. I have just uploaded the fees receipt for the 1st year and GIC of CAD 11k. Can anyone please tell me where I can attach these or is it ok if I don't submit the supporting financial documents? Also, as they asked for the transcripts I just attached the transcripts received from college and none of the previous results(10,12 etc). Please help!!!

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hey all,
Anyone here who applied on their own? (SDS application- India)
I had a query it would be great if anyone can help. I have applied for a study permit on my own and while uploading the documents mentioned as per the checklist I couldn't understand where to submit financial docs like affidavit of support from my parents, bank statements, ITR, and bank certificate. I have just uploaded the fees receipt for the 1st year and GIC of CAD 11k. Can anyone please tell me where I can attach these or is it ok if I don't submit the supporting financial documents? Also, as they asked for the transcripts I just attached the transcripts received from college and none of the previous results(10,12 etc). Please help!!!
Merge all financial docs into a single PDF file, then upload it.