+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
Dear.... :

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ..... (if applicable).

A refund in the amount of $85.00 has been initiated. If you paid by credit card, it will be credited back to your credit card account. Otherwise, a cheque will be mailed to you at the address indicated above in approximately six weeks to eight weeks.

Is this SA? I want to confirm
Nope. You paid a Biometric fee for children under the age of 14 and they are processing the refund. I believe biometric is applicable for age 14 and above.

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
Based on what you know and what I see, is it safe to book for medical against Oct 30? If IRCC responds by asking for medicals to be done, say third week of October, it will be difficult to get a date in Nigeria in 2021. So we are trying to check the trend and book for Oct 30. What do you think?
Nope. I suggest you to wait for medical request. Trend is to provide some kind of information and you should take it with a pinch of salt. Some VO send medical request later in the process.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Looking at the tracker and hoping all of June's applicants get AOR by end of week. I submitted 6/28 and still waiting and hoping as this is the third time submitting

Reactions: Umidjon90

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Looking at the tracker and hoping all of June's applicants get AOR by end of week. I submitted 6/28 and still waiting and hoping as this is the third time submitting
You should get it within a day or two

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Nope. I suggest you to wait for medical request. Trend is to provide some kind of information and you should take it with a pinch of salt. Some VO send medical request later in the process.
Yeah, I will just webform it as I would...treating it like semi upfront if that happens.

Last edited:

Kngp@43

Jun 23, 2021
Can anyone pls share tracker link .i want to chk waiting time for med and biometric for june 2021. And when we get SA?

Raman410

Jun 9, 2021
Dear.... :

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ..... (if applicable).

A refund in the amount of $85.00 has been initiated. If you paid by credit card, it will be credited back to your credit card account. Otherwise, a cheque will be mailed to you at the address indicated above in approximately six weeks to eight weeks.

Is this SA? I want to confirm
i received the same amount, I think its because the principal applicant`s biometrics was already done last year, not sure tho

Raman410

Jun 9, 2021
hey guys
A quick question, how did you guys link your application with your account, whoever received the AOR, I am having a hard time linking it. It's giving me a " we found no application" error.

zuhkey

Mar 6, 2021
hey guys
A quick question, how did you guys link your application with your account, whoever received the AOR, I am having a hard time linking it. It's giving me a " we found no application" error.
I'm having the same issue. I got some tips from other applicants (from a facebook group). Here are things to keep in mind:
1. Only fill in with PA's info.
2. The UCI given in the AOR email is sponsor's UCI so you can't link using that.
3. In the last question about no. of applicants, you have to include sponsor and PA so put '2'+no. of dependants in the application.
4. If you still can't link, then wait till you get biometric request or medical request and link usingPA's UCI which will be given in the biometric request email or medical request

I've tried and failed. So I'm going to wait till I get my UCI (I'm PA) to link it. In the meantime,we can still see application status in ECAS

Reactions: Raman410