Passport Req..
05-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2022

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
Looking at the tracker and hoping all of June's applicants get AOR by end of week. I submitted 6/28 and still waiting and hoping as this is the third time submitting
Did you get your AOR? We’re still waiting.

I sent the application June 1st. and we are just hoping the application was received sometime in the same month. We did use registered mail but apparently (according to the post office) it is not unusual to have things delivered without confirmation of receipt in the case of PO Box. It was regular mail, not express mail - express mail has been suspended for some time courtesy of your local Coronavirus pandemic.

The likelihood of the package not have been delivered is low. We know that the package reached Canada but… as you can imagine we’re a bit antsy.

On that note, what happened to your first two applications?

Jancan

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi, can anyone tell me the email id from which we get the AOR1 and SA? And does the email come to the sponsor's email id or the PA's email id?

Thanks

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
Did you get your AOR? We’re still waiting.

I sent the application June 1st. and we are just hoping the application was received sometime in the same month. We did use registered mail but apparently (according to the post office) it is not unusual to have things delivered without confirmation of receipt in the case of PO Box. It was regular mail, not express mail - express mail has been suspended for some time courtesy of your local Coronavirus pandemic.

The likelihood of the package not have been delivered is low. We know that the package reached Canada but… as you can imagine we’re a bit antsy.

On that note, what happened to your first two applications?
Registered mail is the worst option for in and to Canada.

If you have sent the application from outside Canada, Canada Post would be the one to accept international registered mail. Registered mail is basically free mail, they are barely making anything off it. If you have been checking the track and trace you might have seen there is no updates if it has reached Canada or if it was somewhere within Canada. Despite the fact you have paid for track and trace its a free service to them to update your track and trace.

On top of this, registered mail is not really a priority in Canada. They can wait with registered mail as much as they like for them to finally reach their destination. Your package can take 3 weeks, 1 month, 2 months or longer.

rt865

Apr 13, 2021
Poland
Category........
FAM
Got AOR1 yesterday but haven't been able to sign into cic using gckey. It ends up redirecting me to the homepage where I pretty much get stuck in a loop trying to relogin again. Anyone else having this problem?

Reactions: jacam

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
Got AOR1 yesterday but haven't been able to sign into cic using gckey. It ends up redirecting me to the homepage where I pretty much get stuck in a loop trying to relogin again. Anyone else having this problem?
Its a reoccurring problem that never gets old.

This can help:

1. Clear your cache
2. Login on gckey in Incognito mode.
3. or this is what I do, open up a new window -> login into gckey -> open up a new tab -> open up a bookmarked gckey link to login -> It works most of the time! but sometimes I have to repeat this 2+ more times.

Reactions: jacam and rt865

rt865

Apr 13, 2021
Poland
Category........
FAM
Ty for the advice @Sharingan I somehow managed to get through after clearing the cookies/storage and clicking My Application - finally prompted me for a secure question.

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
Positive movement. Congrats. When did IRCC receive your application?