+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If you receive AOR does that mean that there are no missing documents or missing details?
Not necessarily, but it does mean they're not sending it back to start over or do over. Ie they've decided whatever deficiencies there may be are not that serious and can be corrected by asking for those missing documents or details.

Reactions: zuhkey

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Little update (no thrills). My app was received on June 3, still waiting on AOR. Managed to call IRCC, didn't get much information apart from that they opened my app and started data entry. No sign of it being returned as of yet, so a little reassurance is always good. Just have to be patient.

What I think might be causing the AOR delay in our case is that we're applying from within the European Union. We didn't translate birth or marriage certificates. We ordered them in all European languages, because that's an option. This way it's official and we don't have to translate as English and French are already there along with at least a dozen other languages. That makes it not really "user friendly". Since they have to enter all the data into the system, it might take longer to process. Just my "hopeful" idea :)

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
Little update (no thrills). My app was received on June 3, still waiting on AOR. Managed to call IRCC, didn't get much information apart from that they opened my app and started data entry. No sign of it being returned as of yet, so a little reassurance is always good. Just have to be patient.

What I think might be causing the AOR delay in our case is that we're applying from within the European Union. We didn't translate birth or marriage certificates. We ordered them in all European languages, because that's an option. This way it's official and we don't have to translate as English and French are already there along with at least a dozen other languages. That makes it not really "user friendly". Since they have to enter all the data into the system, it might take longer to process. Just my "hopeful" idea :)
Thats good news!

But, I also got myself an international birth certificate and also from within the EU. not sure if that can slow down the data entry... there is a bunch of information on an application and so a bunch of data.
I am sure they started data entry after they checked if everything is complete! So I am sure your AOR is on its way. Its like why should you start doing data entry if you haven't checked if the application is complete? its a waste of time if it was incomplete, if you think about it.

Reactions: michalm

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
I am sure they started data entry after they checked if everything is complete! So I am sure your AOR is on its way. Its like why should you start doing data entry if you haven't checked if the application is complete? its a waste of time if it was incomplete, if you think about it.
I really really like your train of thought! :D
Makes a lot of sense not to waste time on entering info into the system for an application which would be returned.

Corbybravo

Aug 12, 2021
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
06-21-2021
AOR Received.
08-19-2021
File Transfer...
20-09-2021
Med's Request
20-09-2021
Med's Done....
04-10-2021
Passport Req..
05-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2022
Hi..
Anyone received AOR, from post 9th June files.?
No movement since 9th june files.
No movement. June 1-9 AR are currently receiving BR, MR and SA.

Reactions: ventu

Corbybravo

Aug 12, 2021
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
06-21-2021
AOR Received.
08-19-2021