+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

mimiemife

Aug 3, 2021
Is that AOR? They just included the number in the email asking for this additional document. My application was delivered June 4, i got the email today Aug 3

mikey_ba

Jun 19, 2021
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Other
Updating my info: - Sponsorship Approval - approved

Application Type: Outland - PA from Saudi Arabia

Application Received: 01 June 2021

AOR1: 29 July 2021

Sponsorship Approval: 03 August 2021

Medical Request: 29 July 2021

Biometrics Request: 28 July 2021

Biometrics Done: 29 July 2021

Application "In Process" on ECAS: 28 July 2021

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Updating my info: - Sponsorship Approval - approved

Application Type: Outland - PA from Saudi Arabia

Application Received: 01 June 2021

AOR1: 29 July 2021

Sponsorship Approval: 03 August 2021

Medical Request: 29 July 2021

Biometrics Request: 28 July 2021

Biometrics Done: 29 July 2021

Application "In Process" on ECAS: 28 July 2021
Congratulations

Reactions: mikey_ba

Huntingwhale

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Just got our AOR1! Big relief to know it is now being processed. Hopefully this means we didn't miss anything vital that would cause them to return our application later on. Good to see the June applicants filling up the spreadsheet finally. Best wishes to all! Ours was received June 4, 2021.

Reactions: michalm

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
Just got our AOR1! Big relief to know it is now being processed. Hopefully this means we didn't miss anything vital that would cause them to return our application later on. Good to see the June applicants filling up the spreadsheet finally. Best wishes to all! Ours was received June 4, 2021.
Congratz! You got your AOR1 that means the application has passed the R10 completeness check, it is complete for processing!

Reactions: Huntingwhale

akshaykhurana

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
Congrats
Mine was delivered on June 1
Still waiting

arikca

Aug 4, 2021
Application Type: Spousal Outland
PA Country: Netherlands
Application delivered: 2021-06-04
AOR1: ?
Sponsorship Eligibility Passed/SA: ?
Biometric request received: 2021-08-04
Biometric given:
Biometric status:

I just received BIL via email, while both my partner and I did not receive any other update since sending in the application. The BIL email contained my UCI (95xxx, which I think I got assigned as part of a COVID travel exemption) and application number (F00xxx, not seen before).

I have tried linking in ECAS using both UCI and application number, both did not work. (I did put 2 as number of people..)

A few questions:

1) Does the BIL request imply the application was regarded as complete and not rejected?
2) From other posts it appears most receive AOR & sponsor approval before biometrics request.. (are these send to primary application as well?)
3) Is it normal that I cannot link with UCI or application number (yet)?
4) What else can I conclude from this :) ?

Thx!

Reactions: Umidjon90

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
Biometric given:
Biometric status:

I just received BIL via email, while both my partner and I did not receive any other update since sending in the application. The BIL email contained my UCI (95xxx, which I think I got assigned as part of a COVID travel exemption) and application number (F00xxx, not seen before).

I have tried linking in ECAS using both UCI and application number, both did not work. (I did put 2 as number of people..)

A few questions:

1) Does the BIL request imply the application was regarded as complete and not rejected?
2) From other posts it appears most receive AOR & sponsor approval before biometrics request.. (are these send to primary application as well?)

Thx!
Hey look! an other Dutch person, I thought I was the only one... lol.

Answers
1) I got my BIL before AOR1, you are suppose to get AOR1 and 'GCKEY/ECAS activated' first. But each application is different. Be patient, you should get yours the next day. Usually Wednesday to Friday seem to be AOR1 days.
2) Only the sponsor (your Canadian spouse) will receive AOR1 and SA and not the PA (Principal Applicant) if that answers the question.
3) I'd advice you to go on the spreadsheet to find 'Linking to MYCIC' on the left at the bottom. Use the arrow <. And lets hope it works this time!

Reactions: arikca

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Biometric given:
Biometric status:

A few questions:

Thx!
1. You can consider this AOR, they wouldn't give BIL if the file hasn't been checked and they started working on it. The F is the application number.
4. They are working on your file which is a good thing!!