+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

MS21

Jun 28, 2021
I am the sponsor ! Application received June 11th , pay stub request June 20th , spouse eligibility cleared June 23 , medical and biometrics requested June 24th . Medical submitted .
How did you get AOR 1 letter? How did it take for you to get letter? Did link your application online?

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
How did you get AOR 1 letter? How did it take for you to get letter? Did link your application online?
1) received email with the AOR ( the usual no reply Cic account )
2) linked application online through application number . Remember only principle applicant can link the application not the sponsor
3) I received the sponsor eligibility decision made online soon after I submitted the pay stub ( this is through check application status )
4) received eligibility letter like a week ago ( could be mailing delays )

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
Hope for the best. Who got the AOR 1 letter? You or your husband? Did you get in email or mail
I got the AOR 1 ( email ) , my husband got medical and biometrics request through his online account ( we linked the application online) we have booked the biometrics for august 5th for him . Not sure what’s the next process ! I was so confused cause all my friends kept telling me that Medical is usually the last part ! But I guess they changed the process after covid .

MS21

Jun 28, 2021
I got the AOR 1 ( email ) , my husband got medical and biometrics request through his online account ( we linked the application online) we have booked the biometrics for august 5th for him . Not sure what’s the next process ! I was so confused cause all my friends kept telling me that Medical is usually the last part ! But I guess they changed the process after covid .
Hope we our sponsor gets visa soon. Some one told me that it takes 2 year but I don't think that will happen. Because she has told me that biometric is not open in India.

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
Hope we our sponsor gets visa soon. Some one told me that it takes 2 year but I don't think that will happen. Because she has told me that biometric is not open in India.
Biometrics are open now . Check VFS for latest updates . The average timeline is 1 year . It could be as short as 3 months or as long as a year . Rarely more than that .My husband booked the BIL appointment for august 5th.

MS21

Jun 28, 2021
After how many days did you get AOR letter

Kngp@43

Jun 23, 2021
Hi
what was your rcvng date?