+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
If there's any legal document in native language (not English), what is the procedure for converting it into English?

Is it allowed if I get it notarized and get it translated in English with the help of lawyer in India ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If there's any legal document in native language (not English), what is the procedure for converting it into English?

Is it allowed if I get it notarized and get it translated in English with the help of lawyer in India ?
Yes, just note certified translations needed.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Will it be required to produce any doc that says translator is certified and if yes, which one?
A certified translator will know what to put. If you're still worried, use a lawyer for it.

Ok not being evasive, depends on country. But it's really not that complicated, you're overthinking.

Reactions: vinay16

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
Looks like AOR1 from June 2021 is getting delayed compared to other months.
with the backlog and the amount of applications from May and some still waiting on their AOR1, I estimate the average for AOR from June to be 59 days.
Or June applicants will start to get their AOR1 in the 1st week of august.

Huntingwhale

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
with the backlog and the amount of applications from May and some still waiting on their AOR1, I estimate the average for AOR from June to be 59 days.
Or June applicants will start to get their AOR1 in the 1st week of august.
Just our luck....o_O

I'm not familiar with any reasoning, but is there a reason May might be backlogged so much or an increase in applications during that time? Might just be the luck of the draw too and June gets to the 'lucky' ones.

Hoping we all hear word sooner than later.

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
Just our luck....o_O

I'm not familiar with any reasoning, but is there a reason May might be backlogged so much or an increase in applications during that time? Might just be the luck of the draw too and June gets to the 'lucky' ones.

Hoping we all hear word sooner than later.
I don't know why there are more applicants in May and the months before.
Its probably not based on luck, its probably based on whether we are in the pool or not. If correct, they write down a date on the packages they receive, and open them up around a certain period of time.

mikey_ba

Jun 19, 2021
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Other
Application Received : 01 June 2021

Biometrics Request : 28 July 2021

Medical Request : 29 July 2021

Sponsor Approval : 29 July 2021

No AOR yet, seems like no more AOR's

Reactions: zuhkey