mithilpatel7888

Sep 19, 2016
I received PPR today.

Other application details:
received SA in September 20, 2021
And file was forwarded to NDVO
Medical was done October 20, 2021
New tracker shows eligibility review started on Jan. 13, 2022
Additional documents requested by NDVO on Feb 2nd 2022 (deadline was Mar. 15, 2022)
Docs submitted on Feb 4th 2022.
Pre-arrival Apr 20th
Submitted PCC for PA on July 19 (they did not request)
PPR Aug 10th

Hope you all get yours soon.
Hey,
Did you uploaded a new PCC using webform or the old one ?
Thanks

mithilpatel7888

Sep 19, 2016
My husband contacted MP
They are not helping
They r just like wait
What to do?
Well that's the reality . I am sorry...I had contacted local MP (Canada) 2 months ago and they haven't got me any update. They have just stated me we have submitted the case and waiting for update
So, I don't know if contacting local MP would really help
Thanks,

Reactions: Reetu B

mithilpatel7888

Sep 19, 2016
I understand that but since I tried linking it multiple ways and still can't I thought the email I used might have something to do with it.
Not sure why I can't link mine.
Follow these steps

There are only 5 attempts allowed everyday to Link an Application after which the account is locked for 24 hours
1. Press Link application to this Account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
3. First Name, Last Name & DOB - Fill PA's details here
OR
3. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
4. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details
5. Fill PA's info for the option you selected above and not both at the same time
6. Put the Details of the City where the PA plans to reside after getting PR, this info should match with what you put in form IMM0008
7. Put Marital Status as what you put in your application.
8. Put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)
NOTE: Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE also works.

Thanks

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Follow these steps

There are only 5 attempts allowed everyday to Link an Application after which the account is locked for 24 hours
1. Press Link application to this Account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
3. First Name, Last Name & DOB - Fill PA's details here
OR
3. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
4. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details
5. Fill PA's info for the option you selected above and not both at the same time
6. Put the Details of the City where the PA plans to reside after getting PR, this info should match with what you put in form IMM0008
7. Put Marital Status as what you put in your application.
8. Put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)
NOTE: Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE also works.

Thanks
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. Will give this a try and hopefully does the trick.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Five attempts per day
I cannot say for certain now but previous experience was that the five attempts per day was easily circumvented by using a different browser, i.e. they weren't actually locking the account but the specific browser / location that was trying. Don't know if that's the case now though.