+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

mithilpatel7888

Sep 19, 2016
I did already just a generic response! Nothing specific.
What worries me is there has been no updates on PR tracker Portal since May 20. Almost 2 months now.
It used to update (Ghost Updates) every 2 weeks before may 20.
Has anyone on this thread noticed something similar on their profiles?
Hey Dixit,
I had one time in May...not sure about the date....but yes it used to update twice every week and then there was complete since for almost a month and then it started updating again.
But anyways, I am just getting ghost updates, I am not getting any real update
Not sure is this is an indication that they are processing something in background or just a system push through update
Thanks

Reactions: Dixit patel

njlevoyageur

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Please see the timeline below(Applicant PR tracker), Received PPR on July 24th. Eligibility, Background check started and completed in a span of 2-3 days.
SA approval email was pending for 11 months(there was social assistance check) The file didn't move for a year, the moment I (sponsor) changed my residential address, the file started moving(which might be a coincidence) Everything else got completed in a month's time
  • Jul 24, 2022

We sent you a message about your application

Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

• Jul 19, 2022

Invitation to pre-arrival services

We sent you a message about free pre-arrival services that you can now use. These services are available to you before you arrive and are meant to help prepare for and adjust to life in Canada.

• Jul 19, 2022

Background verification activity status updated

Background verification

Background verification status has been updated to Completed

• Jul 19, 2022

Eligibility activity status updated

Eligibility

Eligibility status has been updated to Completed

• Jul 16, 2022

Eligibility

Eligibility status has been updated to In progress

• Jun 12, 2022

Medical exam activity status updated

Medical exam

Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

• Jun 8, 2022

Medical exam

Medical exam status has been updated to In progress

• Jun 7, 2022

Complete your immigration medical exam

We sent you a request to complete a medical exam. Read the message for more details.

• Jun 20, 2021

Application received

We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Hi,
Please see the timeline below(Applicant PR tracker), Received PPR on July 24th. Eligibility, Background check started and completed in a span of 2-3 days.
SA approval email was pending for 11 months(there was social assistance check) The file didn't move for a year, the moment I (sponsor) changed my residential address, the file started moving(which might be a coincidence) Everything else got completed in a month's time
  • Jul 24, 2022

We sent you a message about your application

Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

• Jul 19, 2022

Invitation to pre-arrival services

We sent you a message about free pre-arrival services that you can now use. These services are available to you before you arrive and are meant to help prepare for and adjust to life in Canada.

• Jul 19, 2022

Background verification activity status updated

Background verification

Background verification status has been updated to Completed

• Jul 19, 2022

Eligibility

Eligibility status has been updated to Completed

• Jul 16, 2022

Eligibility

Eligibility status has been updated to In progress

• Jun 12, 2022

Medical exam

Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

• Jun 8, 2022

Medical exam

Medical exam status has been updated to In progress

• Jun 7, 2022

Complete your immigration medical exam

We sent you a request to complete a medical exam. Read the message for more details.

• Jun 20, 2021

Application received

We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing
Congratulations l!

What is your VO?
Are you a Canadian Citizen living outside of Canada?
Did you move back to Canada and changed your address?

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Hello
So I already got pre arrival in may 2022
Stuck at background
Can I apply for visitor visa?
Yes you can and most likely you will get it. However, it takes about 160 days for processing for NDVO. I guess, if you wait you may get your PR before your visitor visa.

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Yes you can and most likely you will get it. However, it takes about 160 days for processing for NDVO. I guess, if you wait you may get your PR before your visitor visa.
But there r chances of getting early
As i seen people getting within 30 days
So depend on my luck
As my biometric is done so probably it will take less time
Also now for spousal processing time is 24 months
So i am not sure if within 3-4 month i will get PR

njlevoyageur

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations l!

What is your VO?
Are you a Canadian Citizen living outside of Canada?
Did you move back to Canada and changed your address?
Thank you
NDVO
No, I am a PR in Canada.
I moved from one address to another (in Canada). There is one more person I know, their file also started moving after 1 Yr or so as soon as they updated their address on file.(theirs was FSW)

My SA was delayed as I stayed outside Canada for about 3 years after getting my PR(sponsor) I had not filed taxes in Canada, they did a social assistance check and there were residency obligation concerns.

njlevoyageur

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can apply, We did too end of May but there were no updates until end of July. We withdrew TRV application as soon as we got PPR . We don’t know whether the application actually got withdrawn or not as we have now started receiving updates on TRV application like biometric and medical received.

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Thank you
NDVO
No, I am a PR in Canada.
I moved from one address to another (in Canada). There is one more person I know, their file also started moving after 1 Yr or so as soon as they updated their address on file.(theirs was FSW)

My SA was delayed as I stayed outside Canada for about 3 years after getting my PR(sponsor) I had not filed taxes in Canada, they did a social assistance check and there were residency obligation concerns.
Oh ok. I asked because i am Canadian Citizen living in India from past almost 3 years now due to family reason. It has been about 8 months on my file since they received it. However, Medical was done 3 months ago and Applicant Eligibility and Background still not started. I wonder if they even touched our file since last three months.

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Hello
I am thinking to visit Delhi immigration office coming week
So do they give information about the file if i go and talk to them?
or work on my file?

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello
I am thinking to visit Delhi immigration office coming week
So do they give information about the file if i go and talk to them?
or work on my file?
I don't think they will even let you go inside without an appointment