+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
An intention to return to Canada by the sponsor is essential. You want to show as many documents as possible. Proof the sponsor is seeking work and housing in Canada etc. Once the documents. the officer will review them. If they are submitted tomorrow, the officer won't wait the 60 days to look at them. The sponsor may want to accelerate plans to return to Canada. The letter you received is serious and should be treated as such. A well crafted response with additional proof (new documents) is needed.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
March 31st medical completed.

Eligibility and BG check yet to start as at today on the new tracker.

Ghost update March 3rd.

I checked ECAS today.

There were 3 column.

Column one has sponsored person and the name.

Column two has sponsorship application status.Below it “Decision made.

Column three has PR app status
In progress.

Who can help interpret this?

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
March 31st medical completed.

Eligibility and BG check yet to start as at today on the new tracker.

Ghost update March 3rd.

I checked ECAS today.

There were 3 column.

Column one has sponsored person and the name.

Column two has sponsorship application status.Below it “Decision made.

Column three has PR app status
In progress.

Who can help interpret this?
It means person who is sponsoring you he/she is eligible to sponsor thats why its showing decision made
PR (inprocess) means they are processing your application
After medical you will get either pre arrival/ additional documents required/ or copr
Hope it helps

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
It means person who is sponsoring you he/she is eligible to sponsor thats why its showing decision made
PR (inprocess) means they are processing your application
After medical you will get either pre arrival/ additional documents required/ or copr
Hope it helps
Thank you.

Dipeshp1688

Oct 16, 2020
Hello,

I am June applicant. I got AOR in November 2021. Sponsor approval, Biometric and Medical request on February 28th, 2022. We completed biometric and Medicals. Eligibility is showing as started since April 20th. Since then, I have received 2 ghost updates. One on 25th April and another one today. Both the times, the eligibility remained as 'In Progress' and Background 'Not started'. VO is NDVO. What this 2nd ghost update could mean?

Thank you

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Hello,

I am June applicant. I got AOR in November 2021. Sponsor approval, Biometric and Medical request on February 28th, 2022. We completed biometric and Medicals. Eligibility is showing as started since April 20th. Since then, I have received 2 ghost updates. One on 25th April and another one today. Both the times, the eligibility remained as 'In Progress' and Background 'Not started'. VO is NDVO. What this 2nd ghost update could mean?

Thank you
Your and my timeline is exact same same date
I am in same boat

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
My husband is Canadian citizen
He applied through agent in canada
I m from india
Few days back our representative told us bcz of backlog it will be delayed