Issue date on pcc is april 2021
Application june 2021
Background verification not started
So they ask for PCC again?

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
Hey all - Just a quick update on our situation.

We received our PPR on April 15. A this stage it asks you to submit your passport if you are outside of Canada or, if your in Canada, not to submit anything as you will be landed virtually.

A couple of days after PPR we actually moved to Canada. I sent the request form updating our address. Since we are now in Canada I assume my wife is going to be landed virtually. I have sent a couple of follow up messages trying to confirm this, but no response.

Let's hope to hear back soon.

Maher_mohamed4

Dec 15, 2021
Hi guys
I have one question about PCC
We submitted PCC at the time of application
Issue date on pcc is april 2021
Application june 2021
Background verification not started
So they ask for PCC again?
Yeah they will send pcc replacement as i did, at first when i was applying I submitted the pcc as principal applicant then after it expired they requested me to update the old pcc, then I submitted again new pcc.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Th

The didn’t ask me yet
I'm in the same situation. November 2021 applicant...got AOR, SA, Medicals complete. Eligibility in progress. Background not started. I had submitted my PCC from August 2021. They haven't requested a new one yet but not sure if they will.

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
I'm in the same situation. November 2021 applicant...got AOR, SA, Medicals complete. Eligibility in progress. Background not started. I had submitted my PCC from August 2021. They haven't requested a new one yet but not sure if they will.
For pcc people are not getting appointments
How to redo it
So hectic