+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
I would go through all documents and see if anything was missed. I waiting for 8 months the first time I submitted only for the application to be returned! Be proactive and if you find something was missed call them and ask if you can replace that document with an updated one
Went through the documents several times already. When I called them over a month ago they said that they started entering data into the system. That most likely means that it's complete otherwise they wouldn't start entering data. Don't know what's taking so long though, we submitted a pretty minimal number of documents just what was required. Our application shoudn't be complicated.
Still waiting, but with a positive attitude :)

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
How did you make this call? When I tried calling IRCC from Canada, no option to speak with an agent because we don't have the UCI or Application # yet. So I just ended up the calls.
When the automated system asks you for your application number just choose anything from the options and then enter 0 or nothing (just pound). Beofre the Afghan crisis if you were lucky enough they would transfer you to a representative.

Reactions: Amm1224

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
Went through the documents several times already. When I called them over a month ago they said that they started entering data into the system. That most likely means that it's complete otherwise they wouldn't start entering data. Don't know what's taking so long though, we submitted a pretty minimal number of documents just what was required. Our application shoudn't be complicated.
Still waiting, but with a positive attitude :)
We are already in mids of September, July applicants are already getting their AORs and they completed the month of June. You are supposed to have yours by now... But I've seen on the spreadsheet that some applicants were getting their AOR1 much later.

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
When the automated system asks you for your application number just choose anything from the options and then enter 0 or nothing (just pound). Beofre the Afghan crisis if you were lucky enough they would transfer you to a representative.
Okay. Thanks.

Reactions: michalm

humancapital

Feb 11, 2021
I am waiting for SA approval too, got AOR 5 weeks ago. They requested additional PCC documents too with AOR.

Nothing since.

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Has anyone here applied Outland while living in Canada family class?

If so, what did you put for form imm1344, Q6 on where PA resides? Did you put PA is living in Canada or outside of Canada? Did you have your application returned or have received aor?

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Has anyone here applied Outland while living in Canada family class?

If so, what did you put for form imm1344, Q6 on where PA resides? Did you put PA is living in Canada or outside of Canada? Did you have your application returned or have received aor?
Spouse living outside Canada, AOR received

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Spouse living outside Canada, AOR received
Thanks, but I'm wondering specifically about outland living in Canada family class.

oh sorry, do you mean you put living in Canada for the document checklist and then put living outside of Canada in form imm1344?

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Thanks, but I'm wondering specifically about outland living in Canada family class.

oh sorry, do you mean you put living in Canada for the document checklist and then put living outside of Canada in form imm1344?
For the document check list we selected "I am currently living outside Canada, and I am applying under the family class"

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
For the document check list we selected "I am currently living outside Canada, and I am applying under the family class"
okay thank you, I am wondering about those who listed "currently living in Canada and applying under family class." Thanks again.

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019