+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Anyone else still waiting for sponsorship approval? We have received our biometrics and medical exam requests, but I still haven't been notified of any sponsor approvals :(
Still waiting for AOR. App received June 3.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Still waiting for AOR. App received June 3.
I would go through all documents and see if anything was missed. I waiting for 8 months the first time I submitted only for the application to be returned! Be proactive and if you find something was missed call them and ask if you can replace that document with an updated one

Reactions: michalm

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
I would go through all documents and see if anything was missed. I waiting for 8 months the first time I submitted only for the application to be returned! Be proactive and if you find something was missed call them and ask if you can replace that document with an updated one
Ouch!
I just found out that my application was received Jun 17th. I was told we will not get an AOR until they confirm the application is complete. I didn't think much about it, they'll surely reply any moment... but now that I see your comment, I hope we didn't forget anything.
Thanks for sharing.

henny

Jan 7, 2014
Application submitted: 2021.06.23
Application received: 2021.07.02
Biometric request: 2021.09.01
Medical request: 2021.09.02
AOR 2021.09.02
Biometric done: 2021.09.07
Medical exam done: 2021.09.08

Hello everyone,
This is my PR timeline so far.

A few question I want to know.
1. Do I need to upload anything after I finished medical exam?
2. What do I expect next?

Thank you for your reply.

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Application submitted: 2021.06.23
Application received: 2021.07.02
Biometric request: 2021.09.01
Medical request: 2021.09.02
AOR 2021.09.02
Biometric done: 2021.09.07
Medical exam done: 2021.09.08

Hello everyone,
This is my PR timeline so far.

A few question I want to know.
1. Do I need to upload anything after I finished medical exam?
2. What do I expect next?

Thank you for your reply.
1. no you don't need to upload anything until they ask for.
2. if they already sent your application to designated visa office then you just have to wait for decision made. hope you will get soon if everything is going fast as your timeline shows.

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
1. no you don't need to upload anything until they ask for.
2. if they already sent your application to designated visa office then you just have to wait for decision made. hope you will get soon if everything is going fast as your timeline shows.
Don't forget Pre-Arrival, you might think that there is no value to add to Pre-Arrival. But it means that the relationship/marriage is considered genuine.

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
How important do you guys think is having a firm decision on where you are going land when it comes to the general process? When we applied we were undecided on a few cities in Ontario (we explained in a letter) but we're now firm on where we're landing. We still haven't received the AOR so maybe something to follow up later but, has anyone hear any perspectives on this?

Amm1224

Sep 13, 2021
Hello Everyone
I am new here, I have sent my application on June 3
Received June 7,2021
I haven’t received any update yet. I am started to get worry as most of people have received their AOR atleast. Any suggestions please ?
Thank you

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
If it’s of any consolation, mine was received Jun 17 and I haven’t heard anything either. I did call to ask about the importance of having a firm decision on the landing city thinking that would have an effect, and the agent already had put the tentative city on the file…

While I haven’t heard anything, the agent telling me the city means there is some information in the system. But until the agent deems the application complete I (probably “we”) will not get the AOR. The personI spoke with said it’s just a matter of time until I (we) hear something.

…the fun of waiting. :/

Reactions: Amm1224

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
If it’s of any consolation, mine was received Jun 17 and I haven’t heard anything either. I did call to ask about the importance of having a firm decision on the landing city thinking that would have an effect, and the agent already had put the tentative city on the file…

While I haven’t heard anything, the agent telling me the city means there is some information in the system. But until the agent deems the application complete I (probably “we”) will not get the AOR. The personI spoke with said it’s just a matter of time until I (we) hear something.

…the fun of waiting. :/
How did you make this call? When I tried calling IRCC from Canada, no option to speak with an agent because we don't have the UCI or Application # yet. So I just ended up the calls.

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hello Everyone
I am new here, I have sent my application on June 3
Received June 7,2021
I haven’t received any update yet. I am started to get worry as most of people have received their AOR atleast. Any suggestions please ?
Thank you
Try to reach IRCC...I don't even know how.