File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 22nd July...DM on 2nd August....Passport received on 11th August
June 19th applicant here. I got test window from Feb 28 to Mar 21. I am planning to appear test ths week. What are some genuine mock test site you guys have followed? I found Richmond library test bt there are lots of other sites. Which mock site you found useful for citizenship test?

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
June 19th applicant here. I got test window from Feb 28 to Mar 21. I am planning to appear test ths week. What are some genuine mock test site you guys have followed? I found Richmond library test bt there are lots of other sites. Which mock site you found useful for citizenship test?
https://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian-citizenship-test-practice/
a lot of people suggested this also this -> https://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/new-to-canada/citizenship.jsp?fbclid=IwAR2oujfRlyUdKxE9xsKYyJ053x6m-CCpA3iAb8ddgLuKXfu4sYMu1A3aOuI

CVLO

Aug 2, 2021
I got an actual update after three days of my ghost update. Received a test invite, everything else is in progress
Congrats! The long wait is over :)
You will most likely receive the email tomorrow. Please let us know which office sent you the email.

Reactions: MrTee

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
My test was marked to completed status on Feb 11 in green. Today my test has been marked to in progress again and scheduled from March 11th to March 31st. I had scored 20/20 without any problems or ID issues. Any opinions as to what might have happened?

Cosfam

Apr 21, 2017
Just got citizenship test invite! What is the simplest/best resource to use (aside from Discovery Canada) for preparing to test? Recommendations appreciated.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

bimmerm3m5

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
My test was marked to completed status on Feb 11 in green. Today my test has been marked to in progress again and scheduled from March 11th to March 31st. I had scored 20/20 without any problems or ID issues. Any opinions as to what might have happened?
When did you first take the test? How clear was your ID photo? That is concerning, as I just took the test, 20/20, but awaiting for the results to be official.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
When did you first take the test? How clear was your ID photo? That is concerning, as I just took the test, 20/20, but awaiting for the results to be official.
My test was completed and in green. My test was scheduled between Feb 11 and March 1st I believe. I took the test on Feb 11. It was updated to ‘completed’ on the Feb 14th. Didn’t have any issues with my ID at all. All focused and could be read easily. It’s frustrating to say the least and thinking if I should send a web form regarding this issue.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a June applicant with every status 'In Progress'. I had a ghost update on 25-Jan, but no status change until now. I recently moved to a new location. I am not sure if anything was mailed to my old address. I have raised a webform for the new address updation.

Does anyone know how we would get the fingerprint request ? by email or my post ?
What will be the online status if asked for the fingerprint ? Does it portal tell us that a finger print request has been requested or not ?

Manny02

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Please assist- I gave my FP about 11 days ago - 7 working days , i dont see any update on my file. Still says pending for me for FP and the Test(also did that yesterday). Anyone got a clue?

bimmerm3m5

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Please assist- I gave my FP about 11 days ago - 7 working days , i dont see any update on my file. Still says pending for me for FP and the Test(also did that yesterday). Anyone got a clue?
Yes, wait more. I know it is painful - I'm waiting on a different step - but there is realistically NOTHING you can do but sit tight.

lea_r

Jun 29, 2014
Hi! In my citizenship application status, I have two entries indicating I have been scheduled for citizenship test as well as two "Waiting on you" at the top. I only received an email for the one between Feb 28 and Mar 21 and I took the exam last Mar 1st.

Has anyone else experienced this? Who can I email about this to make sure the system doesn't get confused and waiting for me to take another test for the one between Feb 21 and Mar 14?

Thanks!

Updated Feb 21:
Scheduled for citizenship test
Citizenship test
You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between February 21, 2022 and March 14, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Updated Feb 28:
Scheduled for citizenship test
Citizenship test
You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between February 28, 2022 and March 21, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you.