+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

JustCitizen

May 26, 2021
Hi- Mississauga office applicant (my wife). Completed her test on Feb 21, 2022 (more than 2 weeks now) but online tracker still showing test as 'In Progress' . Is it normal? Please share you experiences.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi- Mississauga office applicant (my wife). Completed her test on Feb 21, 2022 (more than 2 weeks now) but online tracker still showing test as 'In Progress' . Is it normal? Please share you experiences.
Seems like there are quite a few of us with this issue right now . Test completed feb 20 and still
In progress. Maybe backlogged because it was a long weekend ?

Reactions: Wandering Mind

JustCitizen

May 26, 2021
Seems like there are quite a few of us with this issue right now . Test completed feb 20 and still
In progress. Maybe backlogged because it was a long weekend ?
Thanks for sharing, did you reach out to the office that sent you the test invite? We did but no reply yet .

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Thanks for sharing, did you reach out to the office that sent you the test invite? We did but no reply yet .
No, I haven’t reached out to anyone yet. Willing to give it more time before reaching out . Earlier this week someone who wrote their test on the 17th got moved to “compelte “ .
Did you have any issues with taking ID photos from before the test ? Where is your VO ?

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
No, I haven’t reached out to anyone yet. Willing to give it more time before reaching out . Earlier this week someone who wrote their test on the 17th got moved to “compelte “ .
Did you have any issues with taking ID photos from before the test ? Where is your VO ?
It took two weeks for me to have the status updated. They need to verify your data and photos, id's etc

JustCitizen

May 26, 2021
Mississauga office and no issues during test.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
It took two weeks for me to have the status updated. They need to verify your data and photos, id's etc
Thanks for sharing! I feel like it will be a two week wait so …I’ll hold off before sending a webform or anything . When did you write your test ?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
12 February and got updated on 25th
@pvarma @GuyanaGirl @JustCitizen which office sent your test invite emails? Mine came from Niagara Falls even though I'm in Ottawa, I saw some mention that Niagara Falls might be slow to update, so I'm wondering if that's the case. I took the test shortly after my window opened after midnight March 1 (Monday night/Tuesday morning) so I haven't been waiting that long yet, but I just checked and no update on my tracker. My ID also came out a little blurry although legible - I spent more time retaking pics of my ID than I spent actually taking the test but couldn't manage to get a perfectly sharp image! - so I hope that's not causing a delay or problem.

These are the From: and subject line of the email I received:

DN NGF Citizenship e-Apps / Demandes en ligne Citoyenneté NGF RN (IRCC) <IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca>
subject line:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Notification d'événement - Niagara Falls IRCC

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
@pvarma @GuyanaGirl @JustCitizen which office sent your test invite emails? Mine came from Niagara Falls even though I'm in Ottawa, I saw some mention that Niagara Falls might be slow to update, so I'm wondering if that's the case. I took the test shortly after my window opened after midnight March 1 (Monday night/Tuesday morning) so I haven't been waiting that long yet, but I just checked and no update on my tracker. My ID also came out a little blurry although legible - I spent more time retaking pics of my ID than I spent actually taking the test but couldn't manage to get a perfectly sharp image! - so I hope that's not causing a delay or problem.

DN NGF Citizenship e-Apps / Demandes en ligne Citoyenneté NGF RN (IRCC) <IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca>
subject line:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Notification d'événement - Niagara Falls IRCC
good luck. An equally important challenge is the physical presence section in the tracker. I think if the physical presence is completed, then the battle is won. Let’s hope.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
good luck. An equally important challenge is the physical presence section in the tracker. I think if the physical presence is completed, then the battle is won. Let’s hope.
How do I know the office handling my application? I check my online test schedule letter no specific office mention

CVLO

Aug 2, 2021
How do I know the office handling my application? I check my online test schedule letter no specific office mention
Read the subject line of the email they sent you.
I am also surprised because the email is coming from Niagara Falls while I live in London!

Reactions: babsizkil

CVLO

Aug 2, 2021

subject line:
I hope you get the update soon.
I think it just depends on the officer who is processing your case. I took the test on Feb. 25th and got the update on the tracker on Mar. 1st.
It seems my case is also in Niagara Falls while I live in London, ON.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
I hope you get the update soon.
I think it just depends on the officer who is processing your case. I took the test on Feb. 25th and got the update on the tracker on Mar. 1st.
It seems my case is also in Niagara Falls while I live in London, ON.
I got a test request from the Mississauga Office on 18 Nov 2021 did it on 22 Nov 2021.

Finger Print request from Vancouver Office on 15th December submitted on same day updated on the tracker on 14 Jan 2022.

Since then no update. Don't know which visa office is working on my file.

Spouse only got AOR on 10 Sept and Ghost update on 8 Nov 2021.