+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hi,
I need a suggestion.
I completed test and finger print request outside Canada. I am June 7 2021 applicant. Test completed 8 December. landed back in Canada on Feb 9. My bcg check and test has been completed. Should I let ircc know through web forum that I am back in Canada?
How do you give fingerprint from outside Canada ? where did you give yours?

QueenPeaches

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
Hi,
I need a suggestion.
I completed test and finger print request outside Canada. I am June 7 2021 applicant. Test completed 8 December. landed back in Canada on Feb 9. My bcg check and test has been completed. Should I let ircc know through web forum that I am back in Canada?
You could, there's no harm in doing this.

Reactions: Jakev

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hi there, I gave the citizenship test yesterday. Got 15 marks. The online tracker is still showing "waiting on you". Is this normal? Please advise. Thanks

Mar 19, 2017
Hi all,
So upset with myself right now, pls help.
I wrote the test but I took a picture of myself instead of my ID. Then approved it and I was then asked for picture of myself and it was at this point I realized I had made a mistake but when I tried to go back I was warned of leaving the page and got scared of loosing the test link. I continued and completed the test, never left the browser throughout the test and the video cam was on and recording throughout. I passed with a 19/20 score.
Now I am worried about the ID issue…………i can’t stop thinking about it, I don’t want any further delays nor do I want to repeat the test. Please advise.

nvteja

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi all,
So upset with myself right now, pls help.
I wrote the test but I took a picture of myself instead of my ID. Then approved it and I was then asked for picture of myself and it was at this point I realized I had made a mistake but when I tried to go back I was warned of leaving the page and got scared of loosing the test link. I continued and completed the test, never left the browser throughout the test and the video cam was on and recording throughout. I passed with a 19/20 score.
Now I am worried about the ID issue…………i can’t stop thinking about it, I don’t want any further delays nor do I want to repeat the test. Please advise.
did you manage to take a picture of both your picture and ID even if they were swapped? If so, you could try to message IRCC and test your luck. If you didn’t take a picture of your ID, unfortunately i think there is nothing you can do, but to wait for a retest. Sorry.

Mar 19, 2017
did you manage to take a picture of both your picture and ID even if they were swapped? If so, you could try to message IRCC and test your luck. If you didn’t take a picture of your ID, unfortunately i think there is nothing you can do, but to wait for a retest. Sorry.
Thanks for your response; I emailed my id to the test technical team and received a reply saying they will forward it to my processing office who will get back to me. In case of a retest, what’s the possible turn around time now pls.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
I'm 20th June 2021 online applicant. Got AOR on 22 Sept 2021. After that, today mark 5 months of complete radio silence. 8 months of overall processing time so far with just 1 correspondence from IRCC.

Mine is stuck at this table since 23 Sept 2021.

• Language skills
    In progress
  • Background verification
    In progress
  • Physical presence
    In progress
  • Prohibitions
    In progress
  • Citizenship test
    Not started
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started

I hope IRCC come out of their "TORPOR" state soon.
So, following up on my case, I found out that there's an APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT Due Date of 13th March 2022.

Further digging revealed that "Due Date" , most likely, means that caseworker will check file on or before due date and then take one of the following actions:
a) If reason for which Due Date was assigned still exists ( for ex - Missing document or CISC has not returned with recommendations of background check etc.) , then a new "Due Date" will be assigned.
OR
b) If reason for which Due Date was assigned does not exist, then move file to next stage.

Reactions: bimmerm3m5

raja_michra

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
So, following up on my case, I found out that there's an APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT Due Date of 13th March 2022.

Further digging revealed that "Due Date" , most likely, means that caseworker will check file on or before due date and then take one of the following actions:
a) If reason for which Due Date was assigned still exists ( for ex - Missing document or CISC has not returned with recommendations of background check etc.) , then a new "Due Date" will be assigned.
OR
b) If reason for which Due Date was assigned does not exist, then move file to next stage.
From where did you get all this information?

Reactions: bimmerm3m5

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request