+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

kenator

Jan 24, 2022
I recently did my fingerprints and the portal updated 2 days later saying it received the fp the same day i sent them. Anyone else have a similar experience ?

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
"You are receiving this notice because we are unable to accept your test results for the online citizenship
test due to unusual activities detected upon reviewing your online test submission. This invitation
requests you to attend an interview with a citizenship officer to discuss the reasons for not accepting
your test results. We may administer the citizenship knowledge test. This test will be provided to you
orally (with the questions presented to you in writing) via videoconference at the date and time
stipulated above." What does this mean? There was no malpractice completed. Is there a way to convince the officer? Anybody with prior experience on this?
Was your webcam working the entire time? I have seen a couple of cases where it disconnects during the test. However, I think they usually make you redo it if that is the case. You didn't look at any materials during the test, right? They take pictures at random times during the test. You can try calling IRCC. I think you shouldn't bother convincing them that there were no unusual activities and just do the oral one. I have never experienced this though so this is just my opinion that isn't based on experience.

greencard14

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
"You are receiving this notice because we are unable to accept your test results for the online citizenship
test due to unusual activities detected upon reviewing your online test submission. This invitation
requests you to attend an interview with a citizenship officer to discuss the reasons for not accepting
your test results. We may administer the citizenship knowledge test. This test will be provided to you
orally (with the questions presented to you in writing) via videoconference at the date and time
stipulated above." What does this mean? There was no malpractice completed. Is there a way to convince the officer? Anybody with prior experience on this?
Was it initially marked completed, but then you got this email? When was your test and when did you get this correspondence?
It is not too common for them to request an in person test or monitored test but it has happened in the past if you search these forums. But usually they give one more chance.
Maybe other tabs were open during the session or something in your case.

raja_michra

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
When did you give your test and was it marked as completed? And what does your tracker says now?

Last edited:

HarveyKeck

Aug 24, 2020
I have some updates on my application - I am currently listed in the June tracker spreadsheet.

Existing Data in the spreadsheet:
Type: Paper
Physical presence: 1721
Application: Single
Application sent: 30 June 2021
Delivered: 06 July 2021
eCas in Progress: 05 Oct 2021
Test Invite: 03 Dec 2021
Please add the following updates:
Office: Scarborough
Test Date: 23 Dec 2021
Background Check Completed: 24 Jan 2022

chemicalos

Nov 2, 2019
Hi all, I haven't provided e-mail address in my application. I have received an AOR by regular mail but still cannot login to see details of my application as I need e-mail to create an account. I tried to provide my e-mail address multiple times by filing a webform in category "Update my contact information" but have never received any reply or acknowledgment (checked spam folder). I tried calling the number provided on their website but no agents are available and it keeps hanging up. Does anyone know if there's another channel I can try to use to provide my e-mail?