+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Is your application paper. It means that all June applicants have received AOR except me.
I am waiting as well.
Mine was delivered on June 28th.

but from what I know, if they had to return the package, it would have been long ago.

I am hoping everyone in June gets AOR by mid next week

Reactions: summaiya_t

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
ECAS not available for online applicants. Only online new tracker is option for us. I already tried that, checked with IRCC help line they said the same that only paper applicants can have their status checked on ecas.
Does this mean that if we have applied online, we cannot change our info after AOR through the link? I have been trying this link, but it cannot find my application!

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
@applicant2021 The status is set to "In Progress" by default for everyone in the new tracker ( https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register ) a day after receiving the AOR and the ECAS (
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en ECAS ) shows you when the application actually is in process. The ECAS status might currently be "Application Received"

From ECAS website-

Application Received
Your application has been received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will review your application and the required documents and citizenship fees to ensure they meet the minimum processing requirements.

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office closest to your home for processing.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will complete the necessary steps to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, you will be contacted.

If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 55 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship officer or citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I think people are confused as I see a lot of people marking their application as in process a day after recieving their AOR which makes me think that they are referring to the new traker which isn't what that field in the tracker is for. Thanks for confirming though.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
@applicant2021 The status is set to "In Progress" by default for everyone in the new tracker ( https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register ) a day after receiving the AOR and the ECAS (
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en ECAS ) shows you when the application actually is in process. The ECAS status might currently be "Application Received"

From ECAS website-

Application Received
Your application has been received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will review your application and the required documents and citizenship fees to ensure they meet the minimum processing requirements.

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office closest to your home for processing.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will complete the necessary steps to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, you will be contacted.

If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 55 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship officer or citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.
my eCAS is not working (tried with UCI, Application #). Only citizenship tracker is working.

maverick_07

Jul 2, 2018
Does this mean that if we have applied online, we cannot change our info after AOR through the link? I have been trying this link, but it cannot find my application!
From the spreadsheet, I see that you are an online applicant. You won't be able to access your application through ECAS. You can still request a change of info through the webform ( https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp ) after you receive the AOR.

Reactions: SiminB

Canpy

Sep 26, 2021
Adding my details (new user). Not sure if I have write access to the file, so can the admins please update the doc with my details.

Application: Paper, Family (3).
Date Send: Jun 20.
Date Received: June 22
AOR Email: Sept 26.