+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
On the tracker, I see that almost everyone that submitted on June 24th have received AORs. I am yet to get mine and it's not a good feeling
My package was received on 28th.
I saw one on 29th got it today. Same feeling for me.

But if they had to return, it would have been long ago.

Fingers crossed for Monday or weekend updates.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Finally submitted. Please add to the spreadsheet:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1110 days
Application: Single (1)
Application sent: June 27, 2021
Just received AOR this morning (September 24). Please update the spreadsheet

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Go123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
On the tracker status changed to ‘In Progress’ on September 24, 2021

Please update.

Thanks

Voxx_O_xxoV

Sep 25, 2021
Hi there, please add the below information to the tracker!

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1286 days
Application: Single
Application Sent: June 8, 2021
Delivered: June 8, 2021

AOR: September 19, 2021

Seems like most people prefer paper applications to online. I would like to share why I am absolutely happy with my choice.
I am glad that I submitted my application online because the paper application was such a nightmare when I applied for PR several years ago. I didn't receive any updates for 11 months until I was granted PR due to a simple typo in my email. I put the email address correctly, it was IRCC that made the mistake. I tried my best to fix the issue - called, emailed, and basically everything I can think of, however, no changes were made and I almost got rejected because of that. Knowing that the processing agents are also humans and capable of making mistakes (but not so diligent with making corrections, ughh), I think it is the best option to process the application online to avoid such horrors. At least this time I received the important updates, period. Hopefully, my experience can be helpful to you. And the best of luck to all of you!

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Good things take time my friend. Just because its delayed doesn't mean you won't get it. Give it time till Monday or tuesday.

I'm sure you'll get it soon!

Cheers
What are the options if I don't get AOR even after a week. Maybe my application was returned and I didn't get it. Should I check the post office near my home? Or should I apply again? I'm so worried about next week.

thakoreankitchef

Apr 20, 2017
What are the options if I don't get AOR even after a week. Maybe my application was returned and I didn't get it. Should I check the post office near my home? Or should I apply again? I'm so worried about next week.
Hi!

You can use this webform : https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

And ask them directly but they might take upto 10 days to reply. You can also call cic customer service number from Google search and wait for some time to talk to a real human to check your status update.

I think that you'll get it by mon or tuesday. If they had returned it, it would have reached you by now.

Stay positive buddy. God bless

maverick_07

Jul 2, 2018
What tracker are people referring to when they say their application is 'in process'? On the new tracker, everything is 'in progress' for me except the test and ceremony. Does that mean that my application is 'progress'?
@applicant2021 The status is set to "In Progress" by default for everyone in the new tracker ( https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register ) a day after receiving the AOR and the ECAS (
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en ECAS ) shows you when the application actually is in process. The ECAS status might currently be "Application Received"

From ECAS website-

Application Received
Your application has been received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will review your application and the required documents and citizenship fees to ensure they meet the minimum processing requirements.

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office closest to your home for processing.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will complete the necessary steps to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, you will be contacted.

If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 55 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship officer or citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.

Canadian_ca

Sep 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Below is my timeline. Can someone please add the tracker?
Thanks

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1390
Application sent: June 25, 2021
Delivered: June 28, 2021
AOR: September 24, 2021

Reactions: Wandering Mind

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hi!

You can use this webform : https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

And ask them directly but they might take upto 10 days to reply. You can also call cic customer service number from Google search and wait for some time to talk to a real human to check your status update.

I think that you'll get it by mon or tuesday. If they had returned it, it would have reached you by now.

Stay positive buddy. God bless
Thanks.

Manny02

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
@applicant2021 The status is set to "In Progress" by default for everyone in the new tracker ( https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register ) a day after receiving the AOR and the ECAS (
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en ECAS ) shows you when the application actually is in process. The ECAS status might currently be "Application Received"

From ECAS website-

Application Received
Your application has been received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will review your application and the required documents and citizenship fees to ensure they meet the minimum processing requirements.

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office closest to your home for processing.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada officials will complete the necessary steps to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, you will be contacted.

If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 55 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship officer or citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.
Excellent explanation , would it be possible if you can assist me . I have tried multiple times to access old ECAS but I end up with an error and not been able to access records? May I DM you?

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Excellent explanation , would it be possible if you can assist me . I have tried multiple times to access old ECAS but I end up with an error and not been able to access records? May I DM you?
ECAS not available for online applicants. Only online new tracker is option for us. I already tried that, checked with IRCC help line they said the same that only paper applicants can have their status checked on ecas.

Manny02

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
ECAS not available for online applicants. Only online new tracker is option for us. I already tried that, checked with IRCC help line they said the same that only paper applicants can have their status checked on ecas.
Oh Darn !! I thought I could check in both and was trying it non-stop