+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Can you share the email thanks
In my father's case, it came from this email "CIC-VancouverCitize@cic.gc.ca"
That's the first paragraph in the email: "The purpose of this notice is to advise you that in order to continue processing your application you will need to provide a set of fingerprints for your clearance."

It just tells you to get your fingerprints taken and to send them to a specific address. I think that they don't always request them and if they do (at least in my father's case), it was after 5 months of getting his AOR.

Reactions: mute_man

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello friends!

I've a question about the AOR email. We've applied as a family and I was wondering if the AOR will be sent to each of us separately or will there be a single email with AORs for all of us sent to one person in the family?

Thanks in advance for your time and support.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hey folks,

I received my Fingerprint request.

I have been asked to submit digital fingerprints to RCMP via an authorized fingerprinting company.
Also there were instructions that RCMP should forward the result directly to the IRCC office (Vancouver)

I live in Brampton (Ontario) Please advise if any agency in GTA Toronto knows how to do this about how it can be forwarded to the IRCC office directly?

Please advise, any help will be greatly appreciated.
https://www.f1fingerprint.ca/appoinment-booking

jupiter01

Sep 1, 2018
Hello,
I and my husband just received the AOR's . Is it possible to update the excel sheet, please?
Good Luck to everyone...

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: June 4, 2021
Delivered: June 7, 2021
AOR: September 14, 2021