+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

sivakumargk

Jul 9, 2013
Try to call them and ask why you havent been scheduled for a re-test. You also need to be physically in Canada when you eventually take the oath. I had a friend who took the just a few steps inside Canada and the officials said as long as he is in Canadian soil, it is fine.

Thank you very much. Which number do I need to call? We can travel to Canada for test and Oath!

Canadian_ca

Sep 25, 2021
Application sent: June 21, 2021
AOR: September 24, 2021
In Process on ECAS: September 27, 2021
Citizenship test: Not Required base on the Age
Physical Presence & Prohibitions - Completed: August 10, 2022
Oath Ceremony Scheduled date: September 12, 2022

Pleas update the tracker.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How I know that the office recived the signed oath form as they don’t reply back ??
Is there any change in ECAS min was waiting for you know it shows I progress again

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How I know that the office recived the signed oath form as they don’t reply back ??
Is there any change in ECAS min was waiting for you know it shows I progress again

Rsquare

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Thank you very much. Which number do I need to call? We can travel to Canada for test and Oath!
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). You may have to wait long though.

Rsquare

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
When I sent my oath form, I got an automatic reply that said:

‘….Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), this confirms we have received your correspondence.” If you got this auto reply, then more than likely they got your oath.

It also states there that they may not respond. So if you‘re waiting for them to say that “we got your oath form” You will probably will not get one.

Rsquare

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Application sent: June 21, 2021
AOR: September 24, 2021
In Process on ECAS: September 27, 2021
Citizenship test: Not Required base on the Age
Physical Presence & Prohibitions - Completed: August 10, 2022
Oath Ceremony Scheduled date: September 12, 2022

Pleas update the tracker.
Congratulations

Reactions: Grechy7

Mkhld94

Mar 1, 2022
The weirdest thing happened yesterday, i got a passport copy request AGAIN, this time from Vancouver office.
I previously go the same request and sent my passport copy back in July 13th....

I saw on my ATIP that my file moved to Vancouver on 9 August... called IRCC, guy said it may have been sent inn error and he sees that i already sent the passports... weird!

Anyone had this happen to them?

• Wow
Reactions: Wandering Mind

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I applied for my citizenship application on June 9th, 2021. I am seriously beginning to lose hope after months of no progress on my file. I am overseas and waiting until I get called for the oath. My timeline is as follows:

Application sent: June 9, 2021
AOR: September 17, 2021
In Process on ECAS: October 22, 2021
Citizenship test marked Completed: Apr 27, 2022
Physical Presence, Prohibitions & Language: NOT STARTED
Oath Ceremony Scheduled date: NOT STARTED

Does anybody have a similar timeline? I am getting worried because I have been overseas for a long time and they may have put my application in the freezer. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: ephy

roger77

May 6, 2016
When I sent my oath form, I got an automatic reply that said:

‘….Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), this confirms we have received your correspondence.” If you got this auto reply, then more than likely they got your oath.

It also states there that they may not respond. So if you‘re waiting for them to say that “we got your oath form” You will probably will not get one.
I reply last week, and I got nothing. Must change between the groups, mine was the Vancouver

Rsquare

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I applied for my citizenship application on June 9th, 2021. I am seriously beginning to lose hope after months of no progress on my file. I am overseas and waiting until I get called for the oath. My timeline is as follows:

Application sent: June 9, 2021
AOR: September 17, 2021
In Process on ECAS: October 22, 2021
Citizenship test marked Completed: Apr 27, 2022
Physical Presence, Prohibitions & Language: NOT STARTED
Oath Ceremony Scheduled date: NOT STARTED

Does anybody have a similar timeline? I am getting worried because I have been overseas for a long time and they may have put my application in the freezer. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
I would surmise that as long as you met the requirements, you being abroad right now does not matter. It will only matter when you take the oath —- as you are required to be on Canadian soil. Did you send your application online?