Hi Everyone,
June 2021 Applicant.

Application Date : 20 JUN 2021
Type : ONLINE
AOR : 22 SEP 2021 (Email)
BGC Completed : 14 MAR 2022
Test Invite Email : 14 MAR 2022
Test Activation Period : 18 MAR 2022 - 07 APR 2022
Citizenship Office : Montreal, Quebec (changed to Vancouver on 23 June 2021)
Test Date : 27 MAR 2022 (Passed)

I have received two GCMS notes. 17 Feb 2022 (before Citizenship test) and 5 May 2022 (after Citizenship test). Both notes showed interesting progress and updates.

My online profile looks like this right now. Nothing interesting!

It was last updated on 23 June 2021, but there wasn't any changes shown on profile. Today, I found out that it was actually backend update of file transfer from IRCC Montreal Office to IRCC Vancouver Office. Anyways, Due Date is just Sunday 24th July 2022, so hopefully will get some positive update in this week.

I received reply from IRCC after a month and this is their reply. No mention of 23 June 2022 file transfer from IRCC Montreal to IRCC Vancouver.

My application status is showing "TFR-Verification". In GCMS dashboard, these are the options which Immigration Officer have to choose from in 'APPLICATION STATUS' tab:

Last edited:
Reactions: trumprefugee

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I received reply from IRCC after a month and this is their reply. No mention of 23 June 2022 file transfer from IRCC Montreal to IRCC Vancouver.

My application status is showing "TFR-Verification". In GCMS dashboard, these are the options which Immigration Officer have to choose from in 'APPLICATION STATUS' tab:
This is interesting information. Where did you get the screenshot of the GCMS dashboard?

Mar 25, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Sydney
NOC Code......
CSQ - PEQ
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2018
Med's Request
25-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-07-2018
Hey everyone, here's my update:
App submitted: June 16, 2021 (online...Montreal)
AOR: Sept 9, 2021
Background verification completed: Feb 17th, 2022
Citizenship test completed: March 8th, 2022
Physical presence, language, and prohibitions completed: June 22nd
Oath update: July 19
Oath ceremony: August 4

Would be great if someone can update the spreadsheet...thanks!

Reactions: radwes and cduanra

FutureCandian

Dec 18, 2014
Hey everyone, here's my update:
App submitted: June 16, 2021 (online...Montreal)
AOR: Sept 9, 2021
Background verification completed: Feb 17th, 2022
Citizenship test completed: March 8th, 2022
Physical presence, language, and prohibitions completed: June 22nd
Oath update: July 19
Oath ceremony: August 4

Would be great if someone can update the spreadsheet...thanks!
You and I have almost identical timelines... Looks like we'll be attending the same ceremony in MTL...congratz

Reactions: radwes

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Good day everyone, Is it normal to received an automatic reply after sending the "oath form" after ceremony.

Here's the automatic reply below:

You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email. A decision/response to your request will be added to your file within 3 business days of receipt. At that time, you must contact the Client Support Centre for further information.

If you are submitting documents or additional information to our office, we will not confirm receipt of these documents unless further follow-up is required.

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to identify yourself when in contact with us, include your Name, Application Number and/or Client ID Number (UCI) in your email in order for our office to process your request accordingly. Any emails from the public without these details may experience delays, or their request will not be actioned.

Client Support Centre contact options :

· Web form

· Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

· Automated telephone service - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

· Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm (your local time) except for statutory holidays.

We assure you that the Calgary Citizenship team is working diligently to ensure all applications are processed on a first come first served basis. Due to the limitations caused by COVID-19 this past year, our processing times have increased, for this we are truly sorry and thank you for your patience.

NOTICE: in the interest of public safety, ALL in-person Citizenship Tests/Interviews, Appointments and Ceremonies have been cancelled until further notice.

Regards,

Calgary Citizenship Unit, Domestic Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello friends, our application was updated today to reflect that the citizenship test section is complete. My spouse and I had taken the test on June 25.

Everything else is in progress except Backgroud check with is complete and oath ceremony which says "not started".

Could someone update the tracker please? Thanks and regards.

Last edited:

FZ6

Jun 6, 2018
Good day everyone, Is it normal to received an automatic reply after sending the "oath form" after ceremony.

Here's the automatic reply below:

You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email. A decision/response to your request will be added to your file within 3 business days of receipt. At that time, you must contact the Client Support Centre for further information.

If you are submitting documents or additional information to our office, we will not confirm receipt of these documents unless further follow-up is required.

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to identify yourself when in contact with us, include your Name, Application Number and/or Client ID Number (UCI) in your email in order for our office to process your request accordingly. Any emails from the public without these details may experience delays, or their request will not be actioned.

Client Support Centre contact options :

· Web form

· Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

· Automated telephone service - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

· Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm (your local time) except for statutory holidays.

We assure you that the Calgary Citizenship team is working diligently to ensure all applications are processed on a first come first served basis. Due to the limitations caused by COVID-19 this past year, our processing times have increased, for this we are truly sorry and thank you for your patience.

NOTICE: in the interest of public safety, ALL in-person Citizenship Tests/Interviews, Appointments and Ceremonies have been cancelled until further notice.

Regards,

Calgary Citizenship Unit, Domestic Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Yes, got the same email from Scarborough and my request was still directed and processed.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
  • Angry
Reactions: DEEP2022

Canadian4567

Jul 21, 2022
Hi All,

My application was sent in June 2021, AOR in Sep 2021. BGC was completed in Dec 2021. After that is 100% silence. I tired webform, and no response. Its paper application for family of 4. Should I be concerned. I see in this forum people who applied after me are much ahead in the process.

• Sad
Reactions: trumprefugee

Brinda20

Jun 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I have a very silly question
I have scheduled to take an oath on August 10 which is Wednesday. Can anybody tell me how long the ceremony lasts or Do I need to take off from work?

Reactions: nsr_asma

Summerbliss

Oct 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I have a very silly question
I have scheduled to take an oath on August 10 which is Wednesday. Can anybody tell me how long the ceremony lasts or Do I need to take off from work?
Hi it took about a 2 hours for me. Coz there were 120 of us they took a whole hour to verify all them first before even starting the ceremony. The ceremony is quick not long at all. I would suggest 2 hours average.