+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Voxx_O_xxoV

Sep 25, 2021
Did you eventually write them an email? I am also from Toronto and processed by Scarborough office, applied around the same time - stuck at FP received stage for over three months.
No I didn’t write an email. The issue I had was resolved soon after so I had no reason to do so. Unfortunately all applicants only have one option but to be patient with the process :(. For the fp part someone with experience can help you, I was never asked for it so I can’t share anything, sorry. Eventually you will have it, hopefully you get what you want in the near future!

Reactions: radwes

xt86

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
I noticed that my application sent & delivered dates are not correct on the spreadsheet. It should be June 10 and Jun 14 so please update that. Also please add note that BGC was completed on Jan 24. Thanks.

Reactions: radwes

radwes

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
No I didn’t write an email. The issue I had was resolved soon after so I had no reason to do so. Unfortunately all applicants only have one option but to be patient with the process :(. For the fp part someone with experience can help you, I was never asked for it so I can’t share anything, sorry. Eventually you will have it, hopefully you get what you want in the near future!
Hope is all I have. Thank you and congratulations!

Mar 25, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Sydney
NOC Code......
CSQ - PEQ
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2018
Med's Request
25-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-07-2018
I noticed that my application sent & delivered dates are not correct on the spreadsheet. It should be June 10 and Jun 14 so please update that. Also please add note that BGC was completed on Jan 24. Thanks.

Same here...can someone please correct my app sent and date delivered? It's June 16th 2021 for both...June 8/10th is incorrect. And my background check was completed on February 17th, 2022.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
I am stuck at Security clearance and Residence Eligibility stage after i gave my FP in March. Background Checks have yet not been completed.

As per my last GCMS notes on May 10, background check, security clearance and Residence Eligibility are in Progress.

Language, prohibition, oath are not started.

Citizenship Test only item completed in my online profile.

• Wow
Reactions: baimmeb and radwes

bimmerm3m5

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
For those interested, as I generally haven't seen it this quick for others - it only took 3 business days for my Oath Certificate to arrive in the mail. Oath on Tuesday, case closed Wednesday, Certificate in mailbox Friday. Scarborough office.

The only advice I can give is to follow the instructions exactly in the Oath letter for the signature required immediately after the oath. Indicate the correct subject-line, and in my case, I added the Clerk's name in the Body of the email. During the Oath registration, I was told to note down the clerk's name, but wasn't told why, unless I missed it, so I just included it in my email.

Finally, as others have done, prep the form+signature ahead of time, so you can email the post-oath document within a few minutes of the ceremony ending. I got mine in around 2:45PM, in hopes that it would be processed before close of business...it seems I made the cut.

Hope this helps....now on to the final madness of getting a passport!

shroffb

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2013
AOR Received.
19-11-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 22nd July...DM on 2nd August....Passport received on 11th August
For those interested, as I generally haven't seen it this quick for others - it only took 3 business days for my Oath Certificate to arrive in the mail. Oath on Tuesday, case closed Wednesday, Certificate in mailbox Friday. Scarborough office.

The only advice I can give is to follow the instructions exactly in the Oath letter for the signature required immediately after the oath. Indicate the correct subject-line, and in my case, I added the Clerk's name in the Body of the email. During the Oath registration, I was told to note down the clerk's name, but wasn't told why, unless I missed it, so I just included it in my email.

Finally, as others have done, prep the form+signature ahead of time, so you can email the post-oath document within a few minutes of the ceremony ending. I got mine in around 2:45PM, in hopes that it would be processed before close of business...it seems I made the cut.

I would say you were lucky :) I had Oath on 15th June, sent my signed application immediately ( at 2:13 pm) , included clerk's name, only not sure if i got it correct but still waiting tracker to be updated.

RocketReach

May 31, 2021

Hoping I have a similar timeline as you do through the end. Oath Tuesday and my case was classified as closed on Thursday. I actually called IRCC yesterday afternoon and the agent said my certificate was mailed on Wednesday. It's not in my mailbox yet, so hopefully it arrives on Monday because I have an appointment booked already.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Same here...can someone please correct my app sent and date delivered? It's June 16th 2021 for both...June 8/10th is incorrect. And my background check was completed on February 17th, 2022.
Same here. It looks like the date sent and delivered columns on the tracker were messed up recently. June 27 is the correct date for date app sent and delivered for me.

radwes

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
I am stuck at Security clearance and Residence Eligibility stage after i gave my FP in March. Background Checks have yet not been completed.

As per my last GCMS notes on May 10, background check, security clearance and Residence Eligibility are in Progress.

Exactly same story..

Reactions: baimmeb

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017

Mine too. Unfortunately, nothing we can do about that.